What price would a June 2018 Click 2300 klm's

Not sure if selling , it depends on me being able to return to Thailand ,which seems to get ever more impossible here in Australia ( BAND FROM LEAVING ) and even harder to leave because I am in my late seventies . The Honda Click is in show room condition and has the digital speedometer, with just 2300 klm's on it and has been under cover since new..... Regards,,,,,, Popa 

4 minutes ago, popabear said:

Not sure if selling , it depends on me being able to return to Thailand ,which seems to get ever more impossible here in Australia ( BAND FROM LEAVING ) and even harder to leave because I am in my late seventies . The Honda Click is in show room condition and has the digital speedometer, with just 2300 klm's on it and has been under cover since new..... Regards,,,,,, Popa 

Where is the bike Popa?

9 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Regardless of where it is, if you are intent upon returning at some point, I would hang on to it, as you have an essentially new bike there.

Even though very low clicks, it is 3 years old, so you will take a big hit on what you paid.

It's a buyers market right now as well. Lots of bikes being sold and not many with the money to buy.

I doubt you would get half what you paid unless you are most fortunate.

Unfortunately I believe you're right, this because quite a few bikes like this have been sold here in Patong and although they are only 2 or 3 years old they are fetching around 25 to 26,000 baht, although some fire sales at 20k.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, popabear said:

Chonburi Pattaya   ..... Regards ,,,,, Popa 

I would agree with darkside wait until you can come back, my friends in UK are looking to get back this October.

Just hang in like many in your position.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

I doubt you would get half what you paid unless you are most fortunate.

Is that so, gee thanks mate, for what I think is good advice .  Yes it's like a new bike ,the reason for such low Klm;s, is the last time I was in Thailand was in the last half of 2019 (BECAUSE OF COVID=19 ) have not been back since and when I was on odd trips before this , I rode it mainly local because of my age. .... Regards,,,,,Popa

• Like 1

The wifes son in law   bought a Kawasaki  (I know they have a bad name)    2 years old,   18000 km, immaculate, from a dealer,  19,000 baht.    Had it    3 months now,  no problems. He tells me the dealer  had lots    in similar  condition, price range.