Roi Et Immigration - moving.

Tanoshi

This will not be good because the Bank where I have my account is in the middle of town.  The last 2 extensions I have been sent back to the bank 2 times.  First for missing statement and then one copy was not stamped by the bank.????  Oh well, we will just have to live with it.

1 hour ago, spider1197 said:

This will not be good because the Bank where I have my account is in the middle of town.  The last 2 extensions I have been sent back to the bank 2 times.  First for missing statement and then one copy was not stamped by the bank.????  Oh well, we will just have to live with it.

You can get the letters and statements from any branch of your bank.

Robinson's probably the nearest.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 10:21 PM, Tanoshi said:

You can submit your 90 day reports online.

I would rather not encounter the online idiocy in dealing with so called Thailand 4.0 as I have experienced on many occasions Thailand 0.0.

I find a face to face transaction far more worthwhile ànd so do the bureacracts and I like to see the lazy ***** actually work for a living.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I went yesterday for my 90 days. Didn't see or hear anything about the upcoming move.
Guess it will still take some time.  ????

Btw As always the service was excellent. It only took a couple of minutes, including some advice concerning my extension of stay during next visit in 3 months.

• 2 weeks later...