Koh Samui: Brit charged with dealing in "ice" after shooting out at sea

rooster59

5 minutes ago, ronaldo0 said:

The other hilarious detail missing seems to be he was a tourist and he decided to try crypto currency and became wealthy . This I find hilarious as he doesn’t look like he could tie his shoelaces and pretty sure if you were that smart to suddenly make a fortune in crypto that you wouldn’t decide to go out and get some meth and guns and ammo for a stay at a 5* hotel !!

You dont have to be smart to try crypto. Spend 1.5k USD on graphics cards and a motherboard etc. Set up a mining rig & following the instructions. Leave it running all day & night and count your money.

4 minutes ago, 2530Ubon said:

You dont have to be smart to try crypto. Spend 1.5k USD on graphics cards and a motherboard etc. Set up a mining rig & following the instructions. Leave it running all day & night and count your money.

He decided that while taking meth on holiday ? ????

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, timendres said:

Good luck with that. These days, with the few remaining coins to be mined, you need some serious computing power to mine even a single coin. This is a typical mining farm these days:

Apparently Dogecoin is taking off after Elon Musks announcement and they aren't too difficult to mine right now. I'm not an expert, but it's something i've looked at.

7 minutes ago, dabhand said:

Some more detail and a full face shot of the alleged miscreant in this article. The source seems to be the Daily Mail, so all facts have been fully checked........

https://thethaiger.com/news/samui/british-man-arrested-on-koh-samui-for-meth-fuelled-shooting-spree-on-speedboat

Yeah I read the bbc version, pretty much same .

Just you average story . Man goes on holiday ,decides to stay and try cryptocurrency , makes money , buys boat , guns and meth before relaxing with all of his purchases at 5* hotel ????????

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dabhand said:

Some more detail and a full face shot of the alleged miscreant in this article. The source seems to be the Daily Mail, so all facts have been fully checked........

https://thethaiger.com/news/samui/british-man-arrested-on-koh-samui-for-meth-fuelled-shooting-spree-on-speedboat

Darwin's theory confirmed. Here is the missing link.

19 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

A complete dipstick, but 7 grams of ice can hardly be classed as dealing..........can it?

It was in 4 separate bags so if they want they can say that was because he was selling it . If in one bag he might have got away with personal use. I’m sure it will be reduced to personal but it’s going to cost him I bet .

• Thanks 1