Koh Samui: Brit charged with dealing in "ice" after shooting out at sea

rooster59

3 hours ago, NoComment said:

They have allowed him to cover his face!!!????

Lets see how things unfold and if anymore is said about this.

Brown envelopes come to mind!!!

If he goes to court he will be lucky to see the outside world for a very long time if at all.

Just read The Thaiger or the Daily Mail.  His face (as well as the rest of him) is shown in all its glory. Also his full name and age.  And in the case of the Mail, how much his house is worth (just joking).

13 hours ago, NE1 said:

If you have weapons or drugs 101 ,  make sure you keep a low profile.

Sounds like his mate who only had daddies 9mm gun will get off.

Maybe he topped off his supposed employer, dad's a cop, and maybe fired the, or some shots as well. 

Seems that it is all to stupid for a dealer to do this. 

13 hours ago, 2530Ubon said:

Apparently Dogecoin is taking off after Elon Musks announcement and they aren't too difficult to mine right now. I'm not an expert, but it's something i've looked at.

Elon Musk doesn't say anything public that doesn't directly benefit himself.  If you buy into Dogecoin at this point, you are merely driving up the profit to his already-held position in it.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, rooster59 said:

He said that Benjamin had taken drugs then they had gone out in the speedboat in the bay in front of the hotel where the Brit fired a weapon many times.

Nothing like announcing your presence to everyone... life of ease now gone for a long time.. I hope.

36 minutes ago, Dagfinnur Traustason said:

Why am I not surprised it was a Brit again? I don´t know, but I always find them overrepresented when it comes to acting like total <deleted>-UPS in Thailand.

Don´t get me wrong, I have a lot of Brittish friends. Just that it can´t go one week without hearing about it.

Had a few friends who were bar owners, 

they said the same thing, any trouble, UK hooligans 99 percent of the time.

sad but true!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Iron Tongue said:

Elon Musk doesn't say anything public that doesn't directly benefit himself.  If you buy into Dogecoin at this point, you are merely driving up the profit to his already-held position in it.

I don't know about Elon Musk, but I've heard "pump and dump" is a bit of a thing in the crypto world. 

22 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Koh Samui: Brit charged with dealing in "ice" after shooting out at sea

564000001155902.jpg

Image: Manager

Thai media has reported that a British man has been caught with methamphetamine and guns after scaring locals by firing a weapon out at sea. 

Koh Samui police and immigration officers were waiting for Benjamin S., 34, when he and a Thai friend called Kirati, 22, returned to shore at Ang Thong sub-district of the holiday island.

A search of a hotel villa where the suspect was staying turned up a 9mm Beretta, a .38 revolver, 80 rounds of ammunition for the guns, 6.85 grams of "ice" , drug taking equipment and a pocket knife.

The British man admitted all this belonged to him.

Kirati said that he looked after a speedboat for the suspect. Kirati was found in possession of a 9mm gun he said was his father's and 15 rounds of ammunition. 

He said that Benjamin had taken drugs then they had gone out in the speedboat in the bay in front of the hotel where the Brit fired a weapon many times.

Koh Samui police chief Pol Col Pongkhajorn Sukkasang who led the arrest team said that the police had been called by locals who feared for their safety after hearing shots at sea. 

Benjamin has been charged with possession and dealing in a Class 1 narcotic, having unregistered weapons, having a weapon in public and using it. 

His Thai friend was just charged with having an illegal weapon and having it in public. 

Both are now being prosecuted by the police.

Source: Manager

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-02-06

Sad again to read but theyres a sating ya pay your money ya take the chance 

So many people come undone here in south east asia they believe they can just go abroad set up shop and crack on 

Was once told on good authority here in Asia if you are caught here selling narcotics its highly likely you will leave in a body bag 

4 hours ago, nausea said:

I don't know about Elon Musk, but I've heard "pump and dump" is a bit of a thing in the crypto world. 

Not just in the crypto world. The guy that pushed the recent GameStop share action seems to have made a pretty penny as well as now having a few regulatory issues

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9230503/Leader-GameStop-crusade-Roaring-Kitty-broken-federal-rules-posting-trading-videos.html?offset=149&max=100&jumpTo=comment-652482095#comment-652482095

On 2/6/2021 at 2:45 PM, Paul Kernell said:

"Prosacuted by police" mmmmmm, so if he has enough money he can escape.

Why not the courts?

Because courts don't prosecute, that's the police/prosecutors job.  Courts decide whether offences were committed and what the punishment should be.

On 2/6/2021 at 3:45 PM, tonray said:

Saw a documentary on some Brit in Thai prison for drug importation. When he went in was a bit portly like this guy..explained that they get one bag of cooked rice and clear soup (Gaeng Jut) daily.

That was exaggeration, prisoners in Thai jails get three meals a day and access to facilities to buy extra food, or they can have food sent in.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, possum1931 said:
On 2/6/2021 at 10:04 AM, Bluespunk said:

image.jpeg.a38774d0966d7d14fc9142749191705d.jpegDon’t think Benjamin’s mask is going to be very effective. 

Expand  

I wonder if the guy at the far right of the photo is ever expected to chase after anybody. :cheesy:

He's no less fit in appearance than many, US/UK/Euro police officers!

Edited by Matreusse

29 minutes ago, Matreusse said:

He's no less fit in appearance than many, US/UK/Euro police officers!

Yes, I believe you, especially in the US, but there should be no overweight police officers out on the beat or on the roads in any country if they are too fat to chase criminals.

If the tv series T J Hooker is anything to go by, new police recruits in the US have to be superfit before they can pass out.

1 hour ago, Matreusse said:

That was exaggeration, prisoners in Thai jails get three meals a day and access to facilities to buy extra food, or they can have food sent in.

May be true but only relating what was stated by the prisoner himself in the documentary