Koh Samui: Brit charged with dealing in "ice" after shooting out at sea

rooster59

6 hours ago, Matreusse said:

That was exaggeration, prisoners in Thai jails get three meals a day and access to facilities to buy extra food, or they can have food sent in.

Watch the movie, based on a true experience of an Expat in a Thai prison. "A Prayer Before Dawn". 3 meals a day, may be so but what actually constitutes a meal may not be what you think. Warning, do not watch if you are afraid of a little, man on man rape action or suicide scenes.

10 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

Watch the movie, based on a true experience of an Expat in a Thai prison. "A Prayer Before Dawn". 3 meals a day, may be so but what actually constitutes a meal may not be what you think. Warning, do not watch if you are afraid of a little, man on man rape action or suicide scenes.

Well if was in a movie it must be true! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

Watch the movie, based on a true experience of an Expat in a Thai prison. "A Prayer Before Dawn". 3 meals a day, may be so but what actually constitutes a meal may not be what you think.

I know, personally, what is served in Klong Prem, for example, it's nothing to do with what "I think" or the dramatised events that you have seen in a movie!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Matreusse said:

Who do you think you are?  Perhaps I don't care about what you think, or your attempted admonishment.

If you are going to quote someone it is always best to make sure your comment applies to their post...it's not rocket science.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Matreusse said:

I know, personally, what is served in Klong Prem, for example, it's nothing to do with what "I think" or the dramatised events that you have seen in a movie!

Lucky you. Why don't you set the record straight and tell us, then we can all stop making uneducated assumptions can't we? 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Catkiwi said:
On 2/8/2021 at 11:34 AM, Matreusse said:

Lucky you. Why don't you set the record straight and tell us, then we can all stop making uneducated assumptions can't we? 

I did tell you about meal that prisoners get.

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

If you are going to quote someone it is always best to make sure your comment applies to their post...it's not rocket science.

My comment did apply to the poster to whom I responded, it just happened that you had responded t it also, it's not rocket science, why are you getting so bothered about it?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Matreusse said:

My comment did apply to the poster to whom I responded, it just happened that you had responded t it also, it's not rocket science, why are you getting so bothered about it?

No, I posted a comment and the other poster quoted me-I did not respond to their post, you decided to include me in your response to their post.

This is nonsensical as your comments had nothing to do with my post.

If you are going to quote me, try to make sure your post has relevance to mine...it's not that difficult to do.

On 2/7/2021 at 2:52 AM, rangerboy said:

Sad again to read but theyres a sating ya pay your money ya take the chance 

So many people come undone here in south east asia they believe they can just go abroad set up shop and crack on 

Was once told on good authority here in Asia if you are caught here selling narcotics its highly likely you will leave in a body bag 

Thats a big exaggeration.Most people walk out alive after a jail sentence in Thailand.Not so easy in Malaysia and Singapore.

On 2/9/2021 at 6:00 AM, Captain Monday said:

Was his criminal record in the UK checked before he was let into the country?

I doubt the "Brit" came to Thailand and suddenly summoned the gumption posses illegal firearms ans sell drugs.

Time to reform entry requirements. 

Do you really belive they check the criminal records for 20+millions coming here from abroad every year ? 

1 hour ago, Yahooka said:

Do you really belive they check the criminal records for 20+millions coming here from abroad every year ? 

They do not. They should. I do not believe Americans should be able to travel to Thailand without visas and  background checks, about 30 percent of us are crims.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

and you know this because....?

I know of people that has been in that situation.And one of them is still living here in Thailand.Being in the posession of drugs doesn`t necessarily make it a life long sentence.