Ear Nose & Throat Clinic In Nakhon Si Thammarat

markwhite

I'm sure I've seen one of these, probably on one of the roads that runs parallel to Ratchadamnoen, but now I can't find it again!

Does it ring any bells with anyone?

TIA,

Mark...

There's one a couple of doors up from Swensons next to Robinson's.

Sorry not good on the street names...but here is goes.. It is the main intersection... The off the Robinson Road.. and end point is the train station.. It has a signal light.. sorry not much help...

but it is next to a bike shop, rice shop, and pet shops.. The Dr. name and Office is written in Thai.

Sorry not good on the street names...but here is goes.. It is the main intersection... The off the Robinson Road.. and end point is the train station.. It has a signal light.. sorry not much help...

but it is next to a bike shop, rice shop, and pet shops.. The Dr. name and Office is written in Thai.

Thanks for the extra help, but the one 2 doors up from Swensens at Robinsons was fine.

Unfortunately I now have to go to Maharat to get a nose tumour removed...

There is private hospital up the road...continue out of town.. The color is a type of pink brown.. Might want to compare prices and services.. Cheers.. Good luck.

I went to Nakarin for a quote, and was told 'about 40,000'. I'll seek the advice of the clinic when I go back in a few days and see wht he has to say. Thanks for the info though :o