trying once again to do an "online 90 day report" without success

Can anyone help please?

Report date is the 24th of this month and I just tried twice to make the application and keep getting this reply

" For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

Can anyone help is it me or is the online thing not working?

Thank you

27 minutes ago, n210mp said:

Can anyone help please?

Report date is the 24th of this month and I just tried twice to make the application and keep getting this reply

" For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

Can anyone help is it me or is the online thing not working?

Thank you

you seem to be 16 days from date...counting today...try in 2 days again

6 minutes ago, tonray said:

you seem to be 16 days from date...counting today...try in 2 days again

24 - 15 = 9

Unless I have it wrong (usually)

Yes I get it now and thanks for your help , of course it is "within 15 days isn't it" 

You know the older I get the harder these things appear to be, thanks for the   help tonray and Khun BENQ

6 minutes ago, n210mp said:

24 - 15 = 9

You do have it wrong. The 15 days prior includes the due date, so in reality you should subtract 14 days from the due date, making tomorrow (the 10th) the earliest you can report.

8 minutes ago, n210mp said:

24 - 15 = 9

Yes I get it now and thanks for your help , of course it is "within 15 days isn't it" 

24 - 14 = 10.

'Within' 15 days includes the report date, which is actually 14 day 'before' the report date.

There are many on TVF who state 15 days 'before', which is incorrect.

The easiest way to ensure your within the window is, as in your case, 24th is a Wednesday, therefore the first day you can submit online is the on Wednesday 2 weeks before. (10th).

Tried again just now ;

11 30 am the 10th of Feb 2021

Same response again as before ;

tried again today the 11th and still the message is the same!

On the first page the message comes up "Verified"  and then when I submit I get the sae message as before ;

Guess

its time to pay them a visit!

I just telephoned "Immigration" and after a 22 minute delay was speaking to a young lady with excellent English and was  very helpful.

I explained the situation and her answer was to try another Browser instead of Chrome.

So I used Microsoft Edge and was successful first time .

Within 5 minutes I had printed out the next 90 day appointment which I noticed was from todays date so apparently  we we lose some days off the 90 days , depending on how early we are in making the application.

Thank you for all those who replied to my OP 

3 hours ago, n210mp said:

I just telephoned "Immigration" and after a 22 minute delay was speaking to a young lady with excellent English and was  very helpful.

I explained the situation and her answer was to try another Browser instead of Chrome.

So I used Microsoft Edge and was successful first time .

Within 5 minutes I had printed out the next 90 day appointment which I noticed was from todays date so apparently  we we lose some days off the 90 days , depending on how early we are in making the application.

Thank you for all those who replied to my OP 

Well done OP for showing persistence and patience and finally getting it done.

Archived