The bars and clubs might be open, but Pattaya’s famous nightlife looks dead and buried

webfact

1 hour ago, HashBrownHarry said:

I can very well imagine your hang outs by the nonsense you post on here.

And where do you hang outs, Harry?  

You post nothing but personal attacks on me.  Like an online stalker.  ????

Edited by Leaver

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2021 at 12:27 PM, rumak said:

My god !    They just opened it up !   

UPDATE:   Long lines of traffic making there  way down for the R and R  !   Many Thaivisa shirts

spotted amongst the crowd.     

image.jpeg.8e6566a9f8cf7c559d2d6e07cefdc803.jpeg

LOL!!!   Yep, everybody out to celebrate the "new norm" .....wrap your willy AND wear a mask.  All the girls need to do now is add the white nurse's dress, stockings, cap and shoes and voila!  Sexy nursey, take GOOD care of you!!  ????  

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, brian stoner said:

LOL!!!   Yep, everybody out to celebrate the "new norm" .....wrap your willy AND wear a mask.  All the girls need to do now is add the white nurse's dress, stockings, cap and shoes and voila!  Sexy nursey, take GOOD care of you!!  ????  

Yeah, we get that already.....

On 2/9/2021 at 10:37 AM, Antiparovian said:

Wasn't Walking Street mainly for the 2 week Millionaires? Surely very few local expats went there. Dreadful place.

Speak for yourself. I love and have a blast every time I go.

And I don't want to hear the usual <deleted> anytime somebody says something nice about WS.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, billaaa777 said:

Speak for yourself. I love and have a blast every time I go.

And I don't want to hear the usual <deleted> anytime somebody says something nice about WS.

I agree..... 

Lately I use more GCs and of course there is nothing much in Walking St right now... but in years gone by it was my preferred night out. The Japanese and Koreans seemed much better behaved and the girls of a much higher standard in WS. 

23 minutes ago, billaaa777 said:

You need to head to "Pin Up" it's better than ever.

I agree that Pinups was doing okay, but one swallow doth not a summer make.......

That place is too expensive to have fun for very long.. or have they reduced LDs to a more tolerable price?

Just now, billaaa777 said:

You need to head to "Pin Up" it's better than ever.

Closed for 2 weeks but probably much longer. 2 weeks was announced at the beginning of the first lockdown, when daily cases were not as high as they are now and the virus not as virulent. How many months did it continue for? 3months, 4? Expect much worse this time. I'm off.

19 minutes ago, billaaa777 said:

Try the ping pong balls, 2,000 of balls gets you 20,000 of fun, the best ROI in 2 hours I have ever had.

Are you saying you spent 20,000 baht on ping-pong balls? 

Personally not my thing... I can have a lot of fun for less than that......

16 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Are you saying you spent 20,000 baht on ping-pong balls? 

I thought it was explicit, but I certainly can provide more detail. I was recommending spending 2,000 Baht for Ping Pong balls, because I get 20,000 Baht of fun out of it.

28 minutes ago, billaaa777 said:

I thought it was explicit, but I certainly can provide more detail. I was recommending spending 2,000 Baht for Ping Pong balls, because I get 20,000 Baht of fun out of it.

No it wasn't, perhaps because you failed to even put the word baht into the post prior! I never ever buy ping-pong balls, a waste of my hard earned.... I know the girls enjoy it, but I consider it the most demeaning of things for them. Tips into their hands is more my thing. LDs, well you kinda have to buy them or sit alone. 

As I said, 20,000 baht's worth of more fun can be had many places... but watching these girls scramble like fish in a pond (or performing seals) after a scoop of food, for but a few moments, is not my idea of fun, nor value. Each to their own eh..... glad you enjoy it so. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 2

Just now, jacko45k said:

As I said, 20,000 baht's worth of more fun can be had many places... but watching these girls scramble like fish in a pond (or performing seals) after a scoop of food, for but a few moments, is not my idea of fun, nor value. Each to their own eh..... glad you enjoy it so. 

I always found sticking 100bht notes in their knickers far more fun.

50 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

No it wasn't, perhaps because you failed to even put the word baht into the post prior! I never ever buy ping-pong balls, a waste of my hard earned.... I know the girls enjoy it, but I consider it the most demeaning of things for them. Tips into their hands is more my thing. LDs, well you kinda have to buy them or sit alone. 

Each to their own. The girls don't just enjoy it, some of them love it and you can tell by the smiles on their faces and all the laughing that goes on. And who says I have them scrambling, there are many other ways to give a girl a ping poll other than randomly throwing them all over the place. Next, sorry if you feel like its a waste of your money, but I really don't see why I or anybody else for that matter should be concerned about how you spend your money.

If you can find 20,000 Baht worth of fun for 2,000 Baht at so many other places, why don't post all of them as well as the activities you suggest we should engage in when we visit. I am sure the readers of TV would appreciate your vast wealth of local knowledge.