The bars and clubs might be open, but Pattaya’s famous nightlife looks dead and buried

webfact

16 hours ago, billaaa777 said:

Each to their own. The girls don't just enjoy it, some of them love it and you can tell by the smiles on their faces and all the laughing that goes on. And who says I have them scrambling, there are many other ways to give a girl a ping poll other than randomly throwing them all over the place. Next, sorry if you feel like its a waste of your money, but I really don't see why I or anybody else for that matter should be concerned about how you spend your money.

If you can find 20,000 Baht worth of fun for 2,000 Baht at so many other places, why don't post all of them as well as the activities you suggest we should engage in when we visit. I am sure the readers of TV would appreciate your vast wealth of local knowledge. 

Hmmmm

Sitting at Starsucks and looking 75year, overweight gentlemen, walking 25year old to the next ATM and observing what happens.

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Maybe you could go see the dolphins and throw food to them.  Or take bananas to monkey island.

Those were great  recommendations. I had a blast swimming with dolphins in Key West and checking out the monkeys at the Galtaji Temple. Keep them coming!

26 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

looking 75year, overweight gentlemen, walking 25year old

He is going to have a blast, after all we only live for so long and he is doing everything he can to enjoy his life. Plus, he is following Walter Cronkite recommendation, go figure.

1 hour ago, billaaa777 said:

Those were great  recommendations. I had a blast swimming with dolphins in Key West and checking out the monkeys at the Galtaji Temple. Keep them coming!

Pa Boons restaurant on Hwy 36, feed the elephants!