Anyone else having colossal admin problems with Coinbase ??

Chivas

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 10:04 AM, brenton said:

Visit Reddit go to the cryptocurrency thread.Thousands of stories,sorry for your loss

The relevant banks (and I'm surprised) have agreed to a chargeback !!  Clearly theres a lot more to this than meets the eye

My friend (In Oz) is with ION....... last time he e-mailed me in January, he said that I was mad not to be in it & that -in time-just writing this e-mail to me he has made $672...... Looked at it yesterday, I think it is trading about $0.0232, I hope he didn't lose to much.

From last November over 1,700 Crypto Coins have collapsed.

How many Cryptocurrencies have failed?

By November 9, 2020, at least 1,730 cryptocurrencies have failed, according to Coinopsy which tracks such failures. That is a significantly large number of dead coins, even when compared to the 7,616 cryptocurrencies that have been in existence so far.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ion/

On 2/28/2021 at 1:05 PM, sanuk711 said:

My friend (In Oz) is with ION....... last time he e-mailed me in January, he said that I was mad not to be in it & that -in time-just writing this e-mail to me he has made $672...... Looked at it yesterday, I think it is trading about $0.0232, I hope he didn't lose to much.

From last November over 1,700 Crypto Coins have collapsed.

How many Cryptocurrencies have failed?

By November 9, 2020, at least 1,730 cryptocurrencies have failed, according to Coinopsy which tracks such failures. That is a significantly large number of dead coins, even when compared to the 7,616 cryptocurrencies that have been in existence so far.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ion/

Daft to be buying <deleted> coins. Stick with bitcoin and ethereum....

8 hours ago, jack71 said:

I hear so many bad stories about coinbase. I dont know why anyone would use them. Avoid coinbase at ALL costs. Use a real exchange like Kraken

I've now been refunded by 1 of the 2 banks involved in my case. As the other one only related to £100 anyway am not now that bothered but Coinbase what a bunch of crooks

You simply cannot contact them whatsoever. Monies that have been refunded to me in full are still actually in play with coinbase !!  Bank have clearly taken the view that they'll refund and hope against hope they can retrieve from Coinbase later

I'm reading of one account today complete with screenshot of $763,860 in account "under review" and has been since December. How the SEC havent stepped in god alone knows

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd update this lol.... Both banks refunded to me in the end. Coinbase were bang to rights and there are 100000s worldwide with blocked accounts.....

I get an email today.... Account review completed "all is well" lol and "enjoy access to your account"

I'm thinking surely not lol. Liquidated the lot (there was not a snowballs I'd ever use those roasters again) and sent it back to linked bank account. I'll leave it there obviously but I bet nobody bats an eyelid from Coinbase considering how horrendous they've been on administration.

• Like 1

Coinbase is notorious for locking up peoples accounts. You can look at other forums to confirm this. Many complaints about them. 

I cant see how their IPO is worth so many billions. How many users don't use their accounts anymore? I know I will certainly never use it again....

• Like 2