Pattaya is NOT dead: Thai media reports slammed online and now comes better news

webfact

the problem is the question of volume,

if the city was still medium sized, with the same bars as 2005/2006, then it could recover easily

but number of bars has exploded, the city has quadrupled in size since 2005, it's impossible to sustain a recovery with so much "weight" and "gravity" in play. The bigger they are, the bigger the fall.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

there are my friends May and May in the bottom left corner of the second photo. 

i hope to see them again in the flesh soon. 

They look a lot like Definitely and 100% 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Do you know them as May 1 and May 2?

Isn't May 1 a public holiday - so to speak?

I do have a Mayday. over the last seven years i actually have five friends with the name May and I have nick names for all of them. My first friend I just called May. Her name changed from Phone to May as I got to know her and finally to her real name which is something completely different but I can't say because Hua Hin is a really small town. Then there is May 2.0. Every word out of her mouth was a lie from the first text to the last time I saw her three years later. She was incredible. I miss her a lot sometimes. Then May The Machine in Bangkok. then May Milk (self explanatory) and Mayday. Mayday is a Aries and sort of mentally unstable and was always trying to impregnate herself with me. 

• Haha 1