Do You Like Long Postings?

Bluecat

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will ALWAYS react on South-Thailand/Muslem - Feminist - Marriage.

That's his crusade :o

Welcome back Yohan ( Although I not always agree with your point of view and/or the way you answer)

I made postings about alcohol use and misuse, about housing in BangNa, about various computer problems, about children of mixed married couples, about radio-amateur-activity, about living in Thailand in your own condominium.....

Muslim related posting: I said all already, what should be said about, my last posting was on 6th of June...some while ago already

Feminist: I am the type of person, who does not like a woman, who is cheating a man or claiming privileges solely out of the fact, that she is a woman......

Some people find this very funny.

However reading these many marriage-divorce postings here on this forum will show you, it is not so funny, to appear in courts or lose all your property or even your children.

Reading my PM and email....it is 50-50.....some men are asking me rather unpleasant matters which they do not want to post openly, or sending me an email to show their support. Some women are sending me their hate-mails or some racist comments.......I know some women do not like me....

Now I make postings promoting Bluecat as administrator and moderator of Thaivisa-Forum...good idea?

I've been thinking for so long if I should jump in. Well, <deleted>.

I also prefer it shorter. Postings, of course. One tends to forget the point while he keeps ranting non-stop. As in Yohan's case, I would say, some of his postings would be quite shorter than they were if he skipped "Don't confuse me with others. I am Yohan. And this is my real name. I don't have any other nicknames on the forum. I've been married to my Japanese wife for 28 years and we have two grown up children................"

And with respect, Yohan, in my opinion, you've spent too much time on writing and not enough on reading. You've got some terribly wrong ideas. Like when I mentioned "rude and drunken foreign bastards" in a bar. You said ..

(it is nice to read, what you think about your customers, who pay for their drinks!)

The thread was closed right after that. So, I would like to take this opportunity to say that.. I do not work in a bar. I do not own a bar. My customers never pay for whatever they drink when they come to my office. So, bottom line is, when I go out, I pay for my drinks just like they do. So, I hope I am now entitled to call whoever harasses me in a bar like that. :o

Hope the last paragraph will not be edited since I do need to clear my name on this. :D