Phuket Governor spearheads new domestic tourism campaign

webfact

Phuket Governor spearheads new domestic tourism campaign

By The Phuket News

1612933220_1-org.jpg

The Have You Ever campaign was launched at Karon beach Beach yesterday evening (Feb 9). Photo: PR Phuket

PHUKET: Phuket Governor Narong Woonciew yesterday announced the launch of a new campaign that hopes to bring tourists to visit Phuket to help draw domestic tourists to the island.

Sitting beside the beach in Karon – one of the hardest-hit areas of the island amid the ongoing economic crisis – with the sun setting over the Andaman Sea as his backdrop, Governor Narong announced the campaign, themed “Have You Ever".

The campaign brings together local Phuket tourism businesses and government agencies working together to help restart the island’s economy.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-governor-spearheads-new-domestic-tourism-campaign-78963.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-02-10

4 minutes ago, keith101 said:

The only time i spent there was changing flights at the airport on my way to Bangkok and have no intention of ever going as a tourist but that's just me .

Phuket was our least favorite place. It was dirty, and the vendors were SUPER aggressive! Ick. But nonetheless, as long as there is an expensive 2 week quarantine, they can do all they want to get more tourists ... none of it will work.