when will i get a regular trip

surreybloke

I think soon there is going to be discussions and some sort of travel new bubble agreements (with vaccination) with each nation. In my opinion, among of first countries could come to such agreements with Thailand would be China, Japan, ASEAN, New Zealand, and Australia. EU, UK, US may have to wait longer.

Edited by sitti
  • Like 2

On 2/19/2021 at 3:42 PM, sitti said:

I think soon there is going to be discussions and some sort of travel new bubble agreements

Travel Bubble Part Deux.

Sheesh, already been through that idiotic idea. It died. RIP.

I'm imagining the response of the Thai populace, as it remains un-vaccinated owing to failures of the "government", as hordes of vaccinated foreigners scamper into Thailand.

I'm sure they'll be so happy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Travel Bubble Part Deux.

Sheesh, already been through that idiotic idea. It died. RIP.

I'm imagining the response of the Thai populace, as it remains un-vaccinated owing to failures of the "government", as hordes of vaccinated foreigners scamper into Thailand.

I'm sure they'll be so happy.

Sure bro, it's dead.....for europe and murica. Because they don't even get to be a part of discussion. Not dead for Asia and Australia, New Zealand though. Thailand is not even on the list of high risk nation. Europe and US are because infections over there are so bad ???? Japan and China don't have Thailand on their entry ban list and have been in discussion with low risk nations like TH, VT, AU, NZ, for coming to travel bubble agreements for post second wave. And Singapore and Hong Kong are also resuming their travel bubble talks. 

I wouldn't worry about vaccination here. Sooner or later every population here will be vaccinated by second half of this year. Sure, it is slow compare to some countries. Thailand isn't even getting highest priority for vaccine distribution. Because, once again, infections in Europe and US are so bad????, so they're getting the highest priority in distributions. 

I'm sure they're so happy 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, SmileyCat said:

And Singapore and Hong Kong are also resuming their travel bubble talks. 

"Talks"?

Singapore and Hong Kong?

Pretty sure we're talking about Thailand here? And vaccinations?

S'pore, Hong Kong in 'close discussions' on air travel bubble as unlinked Covid-19 cases dip

The much-anticipated arrangement between the two sides had been suspended indefinitely since Nov 21 last year, the eve of its planned launch, after a spike in the number of Covid-19 cases in Hong Kong.

Both cities had earlier agreed that the arrangement would be suspended if the seven-day average of unlinked cases in either city exceeded five. 

But earlier this week, the figure dipped below five for the first time in almost three months. It currently stands at 4.57.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/spore-hong-kong-in-close-discussions-on-air-travel-bubble-as-unlinked-covid-19

• Like 1