Forgot my 90 day report

On 2/11/2021 at 10:13 AM, Pilotman said:

I have post it 's on the wall in front of my computer that show me my next reporting date.  Its in big felt tip letters over 3 of them, right in my eye line.  

I would hate to live like that, I'd feel like a prisoner. Why not set an alarm on you mobile devices?

I was 4 months overdue!
But I had a little help from Thailand Elite - 55555.
They did it for me at Chanwattana (yes, I know, it is not supposed to be done there any more lol. I had to be to do my 1 year visa  renewal anyway there anyway. I never saw the immigration officer, had no bs story to tell and paid a fine of TB 800 only ???? .
'Membership has its privileges'  ..... 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2021 at 9:25 AM, Jimeo47 said:

I'm an idiot; I thought my 90 day report was in Feb, but just looked at my passport to find out which date and it was supposed to be on the 17th Jan.

What's gonna happen when I go to immigration?

2000 Baht and a wei, as usual, just happened to me recently 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Moo 2 said:

Immigration can't be too hard on expats at the moment, they are the only ones keeping the Thai economy going.

In the grand scheme of the business world and economy I would think it is mainly the Thais who are keeping the Thai economy going. Expats have a small impact.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2021 at 7:51 PM, NCC1701A said:

they are going to spank your bottom. 

I put a one day event in my smartphone calendar on the date reporting is due.

then another event that is three weeks long starting two weeks before the due date and one week after. (that is your window to report) so every day for three weeks my phone reminds me to go. 

i reset it walking out of immigration. 

Yeah, I've done the same now. As I'm walking out the door, I'm putting it in my phone's calender

27 minutes ago, taxin said:

I have also missed my 90 day reporting and I am now 84 days over, is the 2,000 baht the maximum you can be fined, or does this increase the longer you leave it ?

The 2000 baht fine is not the maximum but that is standard fine done for being late or not doing them. I am aware of people not doing one for a year and only being fined 2000 baht.

The max fine is 5000 baht as written in the immigration act.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

The 2000 baht fine is not the maximum but that is standard fine done for being late or not doing them. I am aware of people not doing one for a year and only being fined 2000 baht.

The max fine is 5000 baht as written in the immigration act.

Thanks Joe. My official address is in Phuket where I should be reporting but I have been staying in BKk for the past few months, to stay on the right side of the immigration can I do my 90 day report in Bkk ? Or is this not advisable ?

5 minutes ago, taxin said:

Thanks Joe. My official address is in Phuket where I should be reporting but I have been staying in BKk for the past few months, to stay on the right side of the immigration can I do my 90 day report in Bkk ? Or is this not advisable ?

You would have to change your address to Bangkok to do your 90 day reports there.