Stickman

SiamSquare123

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

notstickman is still going as well.

That Golt guys a complete tw@t. This is from his latest weekly.

MeSmall.jpg

As most of you know, Songkran just passed. Here I am this year doling out some Songkran spirit. Part of my time is spent perched up near my office and dousing the unsuspecting passer by. A friend caught me in the act this year.

What an idiot.

Edited by TopDogger

As most of you know, Songkran just passed. Here I am this year doling out some Songkran spirit. Part of my time is spent perched up near my office and dousing the unsuspecting passer by. A friend caught me in the act this year.
What an idiot.

A very large <deleted> indeed.What a dork. :o

Galt was a bit of a prick. Setting out to ruin the Stick and now he has exposed the Sticks identity he has said he is to busy with work and won't be spending as much time on his site. He should just admit that he only wanted to destroy the Stick, rather than lying and acting as if he is only trying to protect the readers...................

It might go against the grain here,but I enjoy NotSickman,he has a different out look to Stickman,who is not really a friend of his fellow farangs in my experince.I can honestly say that I know a guy in my home town in the UK who's marriage was completely destroyed by an investigation by Stickman,ok,he may have only been doing his "job",and the guy should not have been doing what he did,but come on TIT .

.I can honestly say that I know a guy in my home town in the UK who's marriage was completely destroyed by an investigation by Stickman,ok,he may have only been doing his "job"...

I also heard few stories like that. But long time ago ... Is he still in biz ? I got some to check ...

I enjoy reading both Stickman and NotStickman. Less enjoyable than sex or cocktails but better than a visit to the dentist. Somewhere in that broad middle range.

Clear that Stick Mark II is a different writer, and I wonder if it's even the same guy doing the comments to the readers' submissions. In particular, a recent, record length submission about Vietnam was extremely bitter against the Vietnamese, and then there was a post by Megalithic that was incredibly negative on the bar scene, but really only showed the black heart of the poster. Odd that the former got a star and the latter got positive comments. This was also discussed on Schoochers, which is, largely and oddly, a site to talk about the Stickman site.

Uh oh, somebody needs to spend more time working at work and less diverting to the internet sites...

MeSmall.jpg

What an idiot.

Throwing buckets of water over people from the safety of his 1st floor balcony. Yep. thats really entering into the spirit of songkran

I think the reason for Non-Stick's bitter little episode might have been one of Stickman's b/g investigations telling Galt something he didn't want to hear..? :o

Who cares anyway? Stickman was pushing his luck a bit, it has to be said; combining several rather conflicting occupations.

The Galt fool is just a one-trick-pony, but his train-wreck blog is sometimes (unintentionally) pretty funny. :D

I can do without (the original) Stick's Infomercials....nothing but sponsored content and underhanded peddling of shit.

The latest issues of Stickmark just suck. Especially the last issue was utter crap!!! If he keeps that up he will be gone in a matter of weeks.

Galt is not the best writer but his content is genuine and depicting real life episodes of farang in Thailand. He gives some insights that others don't. And thank god his site is not full of gogo bar and nightlife reviews.

Regards, LN

there arent many thai bloggers, so reading stick is a fun 3 minutes. that said, i get a laugh the way he drops stuff in like: My friend Lawernece, from the website www.marrythisthaigirl.com syas that more and more farang are coming to thailand these days.

there arent many thai bloggers, so reading stick is a fun 3 minutes. that said, i get a laugh the way he drops stuff in like: My friend Lawernece, from the website www.marrythisthaigirl.com syas that more and more farang are coming to thailand these days.

theres bloody loads of them

I just get the impression that someone else is writing it???

RAZZ

Agreed. There are much fewer spelling mistakes and grammar errors now.

I know about the mistakes etc but i am reliably informed from someone who would know it is indeed the stick writing it.

This week sounded even more like him than the past few weeks.

Not wanting to pry (well only a little bit) but who is Miss Udon?

His wife was not from there - if it is Stickman and not someone else has he a new flame?

theres bloody loads of them

link?

Stickman is a former colleague of mine many many years ago. A decent bloke, a trustworthy bloke. Someone you could rely on, someone who'd go the extra mile to help a fellow farang in need.

The Stickman of the last couple of years is a different bloke. He's become harder, materialistic and untrustwothy. He'd become someone one can not trust. Someone who flirted with some dangerous folks like sex club owners and pimps.

He tried to fool his readers with his own personal endorsements of his sponsors. It was all pretty obvious what he was doing. A group of people decided that enough was enough and went for his ass...

He got what he deserved if you ask me.

He tried to fool his readers with his own personal endorsements of his sponsors. It was all pretty obvious what he was doing. A group of people decided that enough was enough and went for his ass...

lol... The only thing Galts done with notstickmanbangkok.com is free advertising for stickman, fair enough his sites been down for a good few months which will have hit the bottom line, but in the months to come if not already hes gonna have a LOT more readers/traffic than ever before! :o

Edited by TopDogger

Who is stickman?

I'm new to Thailand - cheers!

the guy has a pretty decent website that has weekly updates. there has been some drama involved over the last year. i'm sure someone can fill you in better than i can.

it is a pretty decent read in my opinion if you are bored and have time to kill. there is lots of material.

Stickman is a former colleague of mine many many years ago. A decent bloke, a trustworthy bloke. Someone you could rely on, someone who'd go the extra mile to help a fellow farang in need.

The Stickman of the last couple of years is a different bloke. He's become harder, materialistic and untrustwothy. He'd become someone one can not trust. Someone who flirted with some dangerous folks like sex club owners and pimps.

Is that you Kieth/John.Or did Stickman piss on your chips??poor wee lad. :o

I like his website, it's full of good useful info, especially if your researching a holiday. I took a lot out of his website before I went to Thailand for the first time and I was far wiser for it.

At least give credit where credit is due, it's a fair effort to put together a website that big.

I like his website, it's full of good useful info, especially if your researching a holiday. I took a lot out of his website before I went to Thailand for the first time and I was far wiser for it.

At least give credit where credit is due, it's a fair effort to put together a website that big.

ok then... that's fair.

I think his ghost writers do a good job and the reader's written submissions that he claims as his own are good too and following the comings and goings of bar girls is, indeed, a hard job I imagine.

I Prefer Bangkok Bobs site for Bangkok info I find some of the others just down right offensive. I once asked Stick to link with his page which I did for about 8 months from my site to his site but he said it would be unfair to his "paying advertisers" to put our website on his pages.

All my links are free.

I Prefer Bangkok Bobs site for Bangkok info I find some of the others just down right offensive. I once asked Stick to link with his page which I did for about 8 months from my site to his site but he said it would be unfair to his "paying advertisers" to put our website on his pages.

All my links are free.

Yeah I heard he wanted paying for links or he refused them - his perogative I suppose

Dave the Rave has a link - wonder if he pays as I am sure he got told the same as you before all the kerfuffle.