Invitation To Thaivisa BBQ Party In Surin (North-East Thailand)

george

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List now stands at

Jellykookabanj +1

Bergen

Barryofthailand

York(y)ie

Bigsnake

Mrchat911

Prakhonchai Nick

Elsie

Albert0505

Alex8 +1 (+ kids i am guessing here from your small tribe?)

RdRokit +1

Bazmlb +1

geaussie

sniffer

surinjohn

cent

jingjing

patricksurin

Lampard10

Mattnich

Macb

Buckwheat

Jayenram

nigelperrin

sheffieldcolin

englishalan

thatch

blissfulbob

rotherhamdean

buggsychang

finninuk

erabaiotti

armydave

thumchok

Granddad

Edited by bazmlb

Would love to go, but I will be in the US. Martin and I share the same birthday but I, of course, am a mere 28 years old :o:D

Just seen this one............so you're bragging you're a couple of years younger than me. :D

Did you mean decades.... centuries... ? :D

totster :D

Any problems with bringing a bottle of Bundaberg rum with me ?

Heyyy.... I'm getting tempted... :o

Where do you get Bundy in Thailand?

Hope its OP or black label mmmmm boy do i miss dark 'n stormy too

Foodland near jomtien , get to know some bar managers in Bangkok and they will get it in for you . Around 40% of the bars in soi 4 and cowboy have it on the shelf .

Foodland near jomtien , get to know some bar managers in Bangkok and they will get it in for you . Around 40% of the bars in soi 4 and cowboy have it on the shelf .

Have just coe back from Foodland in Pattaya Klang, they didnt have it there, but will check out Foodland Jomtien

If anyone needs anything from the stores here in Patts let me know and i can try to get it and bring it up

Thanks for the invite- I always wanted an excuse to go to Surin!

But seeing as I am still in the U.S., and won't be back in Thailand until July ( not to mention that the party by now is most likely already raging well within two hours as of this posting ) I'm afaid I won't be able to make it. :o

But I do hope everyone is having lotsa fun there right now....

trink39.giftrink26.giftrink40.giftrink22.giftrink41.giftrink42.giftrink21.giftrink02.giftrink39.gif

Wish I could be there! And Happy Birthday to Martin!

Cheers!

Martin,

Never met you and never been to your bar, but will put that right later today. In the meantime Happy Birthday. 60 is not the end of the world! I've been there and there is still light at the end of the tunnell!

Nick

I'm not 60.....................................I keep telling people, I'm still at the tender age of 59. Same as York(y)ie and a few more of my mates.

Well, everybody appeared to enjoy the party. There was a shed full of beer drunk of which I had a couple.

The ribs were excellent as usual but it would have been better if the chef had been there to serve them. Anyway, thanks to Bazmlb for hauling them up here.

It was good to catch up with people i know and meet some new TV members, we had 55 people turn up in total which equals the number in Phuket, I see everyone enjoyed the ribs by the way they disappeared so quick, Cooking was a team effort after just getting back from the Phuket Pissup and jumping straight into preparing this one with rdrokit and myself smoking the ribs while Buckwheat made his secret sauce for them.

The Trip was a bit a whirlwind one for us up saturday and back today, but well worth it and much enjoyed, will be back soon.

Thanks Lampard10 and George

Another great night out here. Thanks to everyone behind the scene to make it happen. Specially Khun F*t G*t who's got my jug ready upon my arrival. And Yorky me ol' mate. Very nice dinner tonight. :D

You old fossils in Surin are always pleasant to be around. :o

Thanks to Lampard10 and George or a great party. It was nice to finally meet the faces behind the Issan avatars. Never would have guessed I'd have to go to Surin to meet another Pattaya TV member. Hope to see more of you BarryofThailand.

Yes , was a great night and Martin thanks again for looking after the accommodation , and for keeping the beer and coke and ice up to me .

Thanks also to all the people we met that night and like I said I won't remember your names . I think it was Patrick that gave us the T-shirts , so thank you and TV for your generousity . We walked in there as complete strangers but soon had friends to chat with .

Will definately visit Surin and Farang connection again in the near future .

Cheers ,

Jim . :o

Do we have a definitive list of attendees, F*t G*t?

Yorky

George

RDRocket

Yorky

Elsie

Lampard10

Thatch

Sheffileld Colin

Rotherhamdean

blissulbob

Yorky

Grandad

Prakonchainick

Yorky

thumchok

englishalan

Yorky

Don't know about bigsnake or mrchat

Yorky

Bazmlb

geaussie

barryofthailand

bergen

Yorky

Johnsurin

patricksurin

alex8

albert5050

erabaiotti

macb(early)

Have just coe back from Foodland in Pattaya Klang, they didnt have it there, but will check out Foodland Jomtien

If anyone needs anything from the stores here in Patts let me know and i can try to get it and bring it up

Sorry , may have led you on a bum steer .

Foodmart just before you get to Thaprasit rd going towards Jomtien . Has that real estate shop on the opposit side of the carpark .

There is also a bottle shop in Soi Pattayaland 2 that stocks it .

Cheers ,

Jim .

Couple I forgot

finninuk

buggsychang

joeinsurin

and of course

farangconnection

I would like to thank all those that made the effort to turn up, and as it was free beer, a special thanks to those who didn't. I think a great night was had by all, capped with the perfect birthday present with Chelsea winning the cup.

Do we have a definitive list of attendees, F*t G*t?

Yorky

George

RDRocket

Yorky

Elsie

Lampard10

Thatch

Sheffileld Colin

Rotherhamdean

blissulbob

Yorky

Grandad

Prakonchainick

Yorky

thumchok

englishalan

Yorky

Don't know about bigsnake or mrchat

Yorky

Bazmlb

geaussie

barryofthailand

bergen

Yorky

Johnsurin

patricksurin

alex8

albert5050

erabaiotti

macb(early)

Just to make it clear, I did put the members names according to amount of beer comnsumed. Elsie was clear favourite, but she gave us enough tip to forget it.

BTW if bigsnake or mrchat were ther, identify yourselves please.