Tinting of clear glass at balcony

Destiny1990

10 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

There is also privacy mirror film,  so try some on a piece of glass, if it is good enough then buy a piece of toughened glass the size you want and fit the mirror film to it.

I am not good in this. It is a challenge for me already to install a screen protector on phones and tablets. And now such a big surface. So I will need someone with experience. On the other hand - these films are not expensive and I could try to do my best. At least on a small test surface. A good idea. 

I want to make the existing mirror glass more stable. I want to put these security/safety films on them.

Edited by Oldie

3 minutes ago, Oldie said:

I am not good in this. It is a challenge for me already to install a screen protector on phones and tablets. And now such a big surface. So I will need someone with experience. On the other hand - these films are not expensive and I could try to do my best. At least on a small test surface. A good idea. 

For the test surface quality of fitting isn’t important. For the larger toughened glass (if the test is successful) just ask the glass shop to fit it for you, they may well say yes.

6 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

For the test surface quality of fitting isn’t important. For the larger toughened glass (if the test is successful) just ask the glass shop to fit it for you, they may well say yes.

Perhaps I can learn it. I have nothing to do anyway. But a good idea to try it myself first. Thanks for it. When I saw the low price on Lazada for these film rolls - not much to lose. Perhaps I can give my washing machine a new design too. Or my fridge. Or... Suddenly I have endless ideas how to use such films.