A few women but what's current travel restrictions?

rastarr

You can travel from Bangkok to Pattaya okay, but I suggest that you don't bother with Koh Lan.  Opinions will vary, and admittedly,  it's a while since I last went, but the place is not attractive at all.  I would suggest a slightly longer journey and visit Koh Chang, or even Koh Samet.  Much nicer, especially now as the beaches and waters have cleaned up a bit. 

• Thanks 1

I've been to Koh Lan a few times and prefer Tien Beach there. But whatever the destination, is there some official Gov't website?

I've been caught before on what people think is OK and turns out not the case. And I do thank you for the early reply too (Koh Chang is a great little island, just a little far for this time around)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NCC1701A said:

tell me their names. I am sure I know them. 

follow Richard Barrow for up to date info:

Sure, their names are Fon, Som, Pim, Natcha and Kai

Thanks for the Twitter tip on Richard Barrow - I can't stand that disjointed mess of Twitter

• Like 1

Contact your nearest Thai embassy/consolate for requirements to fly tp Thailand. Will need a Covid test before  flight leaving. You can fly over visa exempt and will be given 45 days and  can extend for an additional 30 days at immigration. At the present time there in NO way to bypass the 14 day quarantene even if you have had the Covid vaccine.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

Contact your nearest Thai embassy/consolate for requirements to fly tp Thailand. Will need a Covid test before  flight leaving. You can fly over visa exempt and will be given 45 days and  can extend for an additional 30 days at immigration. At the present time there in NO way to bypass the 14 day quarantene even if you have had the Covid vaccine.

There is if you're Thai.

4 hours ago, Tony125 said:

Contact your nearest Thai embassy/consolate for requirements to fly tp Thailand. Will need a Covid test before  flight leaving. You can fly over visa exempt and will be given 45 days and  can extend for an additional 30 days at immigration.

What makes you think the OP is outside Thailand, or is of a nationality that qualifies for visa exempt entry if he is?

18 hours ago, DaLa said:

There is if you're Thai.

Even returning Thai have to do 14 day quarantene except they don't have to pay for it. If you are talking about quarentine  or travel restrictions within Thailand traveling from say Bangkok to Phuket or elsewhere there are no restrictions at this time.

Edited by Tony125
correction