Certified Preowned Mazda?

Howdy,

I'm looking to buy a used Mazda CX-3 or CX-30 but would rather than finance a new one, it'd be nice to buy a low mileage used model. I've heard too many horror stories about lemons via private sellers and private lots. A lot of people recommended Toyota Sure, is there a similar program for Mazda?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I totally agree with you. I am prachuap Khiri Khan and could never find any thing in my area, always in Bangkok. I just found and purchased a 2020 cx 30 sp with 17,000 km and about 50k in extras on the car for 950k. I located it in Hua Hin and grabbed it. This is by far the most expensive car I have ever owned and I have always had old junkers. I'm stepping up from a 2001 honda city type z and am excited about my upcoming delivery.

Good Luck to you DAvid

I don't think Mazda has a certified used car department. You can try checking the cars for sale on this site as most are expat owned and probably taken care of better than most Thai owners. You can also check with the Sales Manger at the local Mazda dealer and see if anyone wants to sell their old Mazda in order to buy a new Mazda. This way there are service records on the used car. The Sales Manager at my Mazda dealer found me a buyer for my 2014 Mazda 3 when I bought my new Mazda CX30.