What processed food do you eat, which one do you avoid, are you also convinced that processed food kills ?

salsajapan

On 2/18/2021 at 4:03 PM, Mark Nothing said:

I try to avoid all processed foods after suffering crippling gout attacks that affected all my joints.

After analyzing food intake, and changing my entire diet, I realized I also drank lots of bottled water and wondered about the safety of that.  After reading about the benefits of distilled water I bought a 1 gallon water distiller on Lazada for 1,500 baht.  A distiller heats the water and recondenses the steam into 100% pure drinking water.

The stone like sedimentation after running 30 liters of bottled water was disgusting.

Its been 3 years and no more gout attacks.  Its nice having a body that functions as designed.

20210217_004608.jpg

20210217_003328.jpg

So, effectively you are drinking demineralised water.

HEALTH RISKS FROM DRINKING DEMINERALISED WATER

Sufficient evidence is now available to confirm the health consequences from drinking water deficient in calcium or magnesium.

In addition to an increased risk of sudden death, it has been suggested that intake of water low in magnesium may be associated with a higher risk of motor neuronal disease, pregnancy disorders (so-called preeclampsia), sudden death in infants, and some types of cancer. Recent studies suggest that the intake of soft water, i.e. water low in calcium, is associated with a higher risk of fracture in children, certain neurodegenerative diseases, pre-term birth and low weight at birth and some types of cancer. Furthermore, the possible role of water calcium in the development of CVD cannot be excluded.

Minerals are organic or inorganic.  Alive or dead.  Healthy or poison.

Distilled water is negatively charged and flushes out the positively charged inorganic minerals poisoning the human body.  The organic minerals in your body are negatively charged and the distilled water does not flush out these beneficial minerals.

"Science" sponsers these type of puff pieces.

Screenshot_20210220-120207_Yahoo Mail.jpg