I went out for breakfast.

jvs

Just now, from the home of CC said:

as he was the only customer I'm sure they couldn't give a ****. I wouldn't eat at a place that wasn't crowded (pre covid) knowing that the food would never be fresh..

Of course they would'nt give a ****, they don't give a **** about anything, well, accept money!

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, jvs said:

Waiting for my breakfast i smelled some one smoking a cigarette ,i looked and the waitress was just sitting there smoking

a fag.

I got up,walked to the bar and asked for the bill,paid and left.

Some people just do not have a clue!

You could have just asked her to stop smoking. Then you could have enjoyed your breakfast, have enjoyed your time and maybe go there again another day.

Now you are obviously not the happy. That's the opposite of win/win and it was entirely up to you.

I attach a picture of part of my last breakfast in a nice restaurant. ???? 

IMG_20210205_092708.thumb.jpg.d14255ec01b4b8326bdc3f32a51b1a9b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

You don't get it do you, they just lost three customers and income for something a smoker could do when they left !

Disgusting habit anyway - kissing a smoker to me was like running your tongue around an ashtray 

I don't get it? he was the only one at the restaurant or were following him around and ate there at the same time with your daughter? When will people realize that foreigners don't make a damn bit of economical difference in the country, especially since covid.. 

6 minutes ago, jvs said:

Do you see those people here in Thailand?To me it looks there are not very many foreigners at the moment.

there's some I see here in Hua Hin mask less,  walked 10 m out of the way twice yesterday to avoid them. Their own countries devastated but too stupid to practice public health measures in a country kind enough to not run them out..

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

I think you are right BUT I would have told them exzctly why, so they can either adjust or lose. I would also make a point of going back a 2nd time to see if it had changed. Give them a chance and the benefit the first time. If it was repeated or they appeared not to careless then I wouldnt go again.

You're too kind, Charlie.

• Like 1