The faces of abuse in Thailand: "Professor" goes berserk attacking child over homework then wife

webfact

I didn't come to live in Thailand looking for trouble and before someone say this happens everywhere I will say yes but we are talking about Thailand. I hate cowards like this especially one with a title the reason he isn't arrested and charge is because the other cowards with title (BIB) and system is run by men and they come from the same line of thinking.

I tell you this so called professor could never be my neighbor reading this story I just want to put him down but before that happens I want him to also feel the pain the same pain and beyond what he inflicts on other not as strong as him.

Sure innocent until proven guilty but they should have published his name and paste his picture next time both will not be as lucky and for sure this isn't the first or last time. Both should get away as fast as they can divorce this isn't a man but a animal.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yes, there have been far too many reports about Thai teachers abusing children in the past few months...but this one is at home and involving the teacher's own family. Can't help but wonder if there is a little more to it. Something happened elsewhere and he takes it out on the family perhaps? But that would be even worse so either way he should be locked up.

1 hour ago, BostonRob2 said:

There are few things as good as a great teacher, few things as bad as a poor or abusive one. Thailand has both. It's time they sorted the wheat from the chaff. 

Jail this chaff. 

They have VERY few of the former. See Thailand PISA educational tables for evidence of that .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

The faces of abuse in Thailand: "Professor" goes berserk attacking child over homework then wife 

1pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

The shocking state of abuse in Thai families was highlighted by a damning case in Chonburi on Sunday.

What should have been a loving day - it was Valentine's Day - turned to violence. 

A professor at a well known university attacked his secondary school daughter with blows to the face because she was having difficulty with her homework.

"A" suffered bruising to her eyes.

Enraged by the actions of the father, the wife, named only as "B", started filming to get evidence of his brutality.

She was next - her husband turned on her cutting her over the eye and leaving her covered in blood.

When rescue services and Samed police arrived they were given first aid. A son was also in the house at the Privacy housing estate. 

Daily News reported that charges are being pressed and the police are in contact with the father. 

Soure: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-02-15

What a retard!

Edited by Paul DS

4 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

The faces of abuse in Thailand are pixelated and the abusers misunderstood

re pixelated....................if you pull back 2m from the screen you see more detail..............if you want to see that is.

8 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Perhaps they feel he has not done anything wrong, or is no longer a danger to them! That is damning enough too.

Maybe domestic cases are a bit tricky in Thailand because of the culture excepting violence from family members, it's up to the mother to insist he's kept away from the house, either on remand or via a court action restraining any contact until the court action which she should insist on.

Isn't there always 2 versions of what happened? Many condemn from only a photo and a newspaper headline which would only be nothing but the truth as they never embellish to get a view/click. 

Its a bit sad. Dont get wrong I'm not condoning these type of  actions. I'm just highlighting the mob mentality that still exists in this day and age. And its sad ???? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, petermik said:

"Charges are being pressed and the police are in contact with the father"....why is this animal not in police custody now :sad:

he will walk .sad but men can do what they want when its women they beat ..an envelope   job done.. scum 

Sarcasm alert!!!

Look at the bright side, at least this time beating his own child, and not someone else's as daily the case with teachers, when they aren't feel to be creative to give haircut, or other punishments or extracurriculars.

And yes, my son was a sufferer to the haircut once in elementary school, although never after any teachered dared the same again...but had to show up next morning with the huge brush cutter scissor...after the visit for the police concluded they are unwilling to take a report, dealt with it my way.

The last month my now high school son was bitten by a dog...in a temple, where the teacher sent the kids to sweep after school...at m6, I think it isn't a priority exercise....and when the fog bite reported to him not teacher, not witnessing monk send him to near by hospital.

I must say they were lucky I wasn't around this time.

But won't be more temple sweeping either, for sure.

Teachers dare to do things bcos the Thai kids parents were raised the way they were, generations of school abuse.

Sarasat was a perfect example that it isn't only government school, but pretty much any and every school has abuse present, if most unreported.

Only hope in time it will change.

But change here is particularly slow, the brainwashing from childhood working well, on every level.

For the kids it is the teachers, for the adults the police.

Almost free reign, with most cases swept under the rugs conveniently.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, darksidedog said:

It's very sad that we see not only such regular violence from teachers here, but such apathy from the police who should treat such crimes far more aggressively and swiftly than they do. The pathetic penalties often dished out don't help matters either. When you strike a student or child, and it is a 5 year mandatory prison sentence, we may see the levels come down.

Plus, what happened to teachers (and others) being role models). My teen granddaughter tells of one older female teacher who gives the classes about human rights etc., then gets very angry if the kids can't answer her questions and canes them (m & f). 

Kids have complained to the head who brushes it aside , 'it's ok because she will retire soon'.

Teacher also insists equal opportunity is not suitable for Thailand. 

• Sad 1

There might be more to it than just a beating.. the daughter might be doing some thing that warrant the father’s wrath. We may never know. Thai society is patriarchal and discipline dished out by the head of the family who is usually the father. Who is going to feed the family if the police just put the father in prison ? 

Basically the police would like ‘domestic issues’ to be resolved among family instead of bringing it to the court which both sides stand to lose including the university. 

Moreover any serious action to dish out must be discussed among other immediate relatives as Thai household include extended families. My take. 

• Sad 1

On 15/02/2021 at 11:52 AM, webfact said:

1pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

The shocking state of abuse in Thai families was highlighted by a damning case in Chonburi on Sunday.

What should have been a loving day - it was Valentine's Day - turned to violence. 

A professor at a well known university attacked his secondary school daughter with blows to the face because she was having difficulty with her homework.

"A" suffered bruising to her eyes.

Enraged by the actions of the father, the wife, named only as "B", started filming to get evidence of his brutality.

She was next - her husband turned on her cutting her over the eye and leaving her covered in blood.

When rescue services and Samed police arrived they were given first aid. A son was also in the house at the Privacy housing estate. 

Daily News reported that charges are being pressed and the police are in contact with the father. 

Soure: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-02-15

Another fine example of a Thai Male showing his disgusting behavior over Thai Females 

On 2/14/2021 at 9:38 PM, darksidedog said:

It's very sad that we see not only such regular violence from teachers here, but such apathy from the police who should treat such crimes far more aggressively and swiftly than they do. The pathetic penalties often dished out don't help matters either. When you strike a student or child, and it is a 5 year mandatory prison sentence, we may see the levels come down.

Don't count on it. From Massachusetts, where I'm from its a mandatory one year jail sentence for carry a unregistered handgun, this law was passed in the 80's. Not a single time has this law ever been enforced. Sounds good, but that's all it is.