Woman escapes high-speed impact with only minor injuries

webfact

Woman escapes high-speed impact with only minor injuries

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1613360754_1-org.jpg

Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: A Thai woman escaped a high-impact accident with only minor injuries after the car she was driving hit a roadside guardrail in front of the Tha Ruea Chinese Shrine, just south of the Heroines Monument, on Thepkrasattri Rd in Srisoonthorn, early this morning (Feb 15).

Lt Col Sanit Nookong of Thalang Police was called to the scene at about 3:50am.

Police and rescue workers from the Srisoonthorn Rescue Unit arrived at the scene to find a black Phuket-registered Honda City with heavy damage to its front. The car was askew and facing backwards on the northbound side of the road.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/woman-escapes-high-speed-impact-with-only-minor-injuries-79013.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-02-15

1 hour ago, Henryford said:

Is a Lt Col a high rank? Does he need to be called out to a RTA at 4am?

Seems not really high. "Head of service/shift" at the station?

But before I try to interpret look here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Thai_Police#Officers

"OF-5" of 10.

Long way from here:75px-RTP_OF-4_(Police_Lieutenant_Colonelto there (general):75px-RTP_OF-9_(Police_General).svg.png

Edited by KhunBENQ

sorry to post here as my question is irrelevant to the post but maybe some members living in Phuket can help.

I am thinking about driving to Phuket next week and would like if any of you could tell me where the speed traps/radar are, was there 3 months ago and got a speedy ticket but couldn't remember the exact place, I think (not sure at all) it was between the Outlet site and Central Festival, BTW I don't have a radar/speed detector installed... thanks for the feed back