Great Job Listings For English Teachers

We are currently paying 500 - 650 bt per hour for degree qualified english teachers in Thailand. Our package includes above average rates. Full in house training, materials support, end of contract bonuses and health insurance package. We require all grades K thru 12. Great working conditions and positions available throughout Thailand. PM me for more details and please attach your resume or I will PM my email address to you.

Edited by PeaceBlondie
To broaden the scope of the topic to all

I had to reluctantly turn down a teaching job at a kindergarten in Pattaya but I would like to help them recruit somebody who could take my place. The employers are really nice and they have just moved to bigger and comfortable premises in Sukhumvit Road. An enthusiastic western teacher with good experience and a clear English accent would be ideal. Also volunteer teachers are welcome. Please contact me by PM Thank you.

We may start a regular topic for job openings to be listed, but meanwhile, you can put them here. We will monitor the listings closely. Geronimo's opening post is fine: use the PM feature.

Hi everyone,

I've checked with forum moderators and they told me it was okay to post a 'job offer' because the rules about it are still unclear. This might change in the future so be quick to reply if you want a job :o.

Basically my company acts like an agency for farang teachers in Thailand. We have schools all over Thailand and in Bangkok where we still have open positions.

We are also doing many English Camps (3 day camps) all over Thailand.

If you are a native speaker and interested please check out the website :

http://www.aycthailand.com/old/eng_teacher.html

If you want to contact me for information or send me your resume [please pm user for details, including possibly his email, but not in public- IJWT]

I am helping a G1-G6 English Program in Phetchaburi City to find a new teacher. A qualified teacher from the west, who likes to work with young learners in small classes, will find a great job at this school. It’s not a job for a teacher who wants to teach only. It’s a job for a teacher with ambition and who sees a challenge in making the students better than the students of two other English Programs in town.

Phetchaburi City is 130 km south of Bangkok and 60 km north of Hua Hin. The closest beach is 15 km east.

Please contact me by PM. Thanks for your interest.

This is a wonderful opportunity for well qualified English teachers. To work overseas and earn enough to beat all immigration hurdles to eventually retire in Thailand!

The job is teaching small classes to well disciplined students. All materials are provided. The working hours are also very good. You will enjoy a high tax free salary. Free accommodation and utilities. Travel money paid yearly and a generous vacation allowance. You can expect remuneration in the region of $57000 (US). The country is Saudi Arabia.

The posts are for Qualified English Teachers from the USA, UK or Canada. Must have a Degree in English and if from the USA have teacher credentials. Other nationalities; teachers will have MA / MSc in TEFL / TESP / TESOL / Applied Linguistics OR an English Degree and a TEFL / TESOL qualification OR a related degree and PGCE and a TEFL / TESOL qualification OR a related degree and RSA DELTA.

This is not a commercial add. I am not an English teacher but we need them in our organization. Set yourself up to retire in Thailand if you are qualified to this job and are a hard worker!

Why have I placed the post? Well to help my fellow “Farang” who wish to retire in Thailand! :o

PM me.

Teaching job in Khon Kaen.

The job is for a native English speaker.

The school is looking for a qualified, experienced native English speaking teacher for their Intensive English Program. They want someone who is dependable and can thrive in a team environment or independently.

The job is Mon to Fri, 8AM-4PM, teaching 20 periods a week. The job will start as soon as they find a suitable teacher.

The salary is 30,000 baht per month. The initial contract would be from the start date until 30 April 2008. After that, contracts are renewed for 12 months at a time.

The school will pay for visas, work permits, teacher’s license and the Thai Culture certificate.

Requirements:

They want a native English speaker (No heavy or hard to understand accents, please.)

BA or higher degree

TEFL / TESOL / certificate a plus.

Experience teaching, preferably in Thailand.

You must have a neat and clean appearance.

Certificates, degrees and references will be checked.

If you feel you are qualified and can contribute, please PM me and I’ll send you info where to send a resume or who to call. If you have questions, ask, and I’ll try to answer them.

TerryLH

Teaching vacancy in Chiang Rai.

Full Time Female Kindergarten Teacher.

A.M.E.C Primary School is looking for a female kindergaten teacher to start in July.

A.M.E.C is a bi-lingual primary school, based in Chiang Rai, northern Thailand. We are looking for a native english speaker to take over the Anuban/Kindergaten class full-time, starting in July.

Salary: 27,000BHT per month

Contract: One year, 12 months

Holidays: 4 weeks over April, 10 days at Christmas and many public holidays.

Lunch and Snacks provided

Classroom: 12 Students + Thai Co-Teacher

Requirements:

Tertiary degree

Teaching Cerfiticate

Creative approach

Enjoys working with children

Ready to start immediatly

Native speaker only, need apply

School website with email is www.amecschool.net

or pm me for further information.

Hi everyone,

I've checked with forum moderators and they told me it was okay to post a 'job offer' because the rules about it are still unclear. This might change in the future so be quick to reply if you want a job :D.

Basically my company acts like an agency for farang teachers in Thailand. We have schools all over Thailand and in Bangkok where we still have open positions.

If you want to contact me for information or send me your resume [please pm user for details, including possibly his email, but not in public- IJWT]

"Application Fee AU$200" :o Never heard of a legit company requiring a fee just to apply for a job. Think I'm in the wrong business.

Care to explain?

Our School is looking for a Mathyom level science teacher for general science, Chemistry and Biology. Native English speaker is preferred, but not required. Must have a degree. Work Permit, insurance provided.

We are located in a suburban area of metropolitan Bangkok.

Has anyone who posted a job here had any interest shown in it?

No contacts at all from this forum for the job ad posted for Khon Kaen.

It's a good idea, but it probably needs it's own 'topic' to really work.

Terry

Terry

I agree .We didn't get one here and got only 48 Philipinos on another famous website.

Terry

No response on my advert posted on 27 May 2007.

Petch01

Terry

As previously stated, we're trying to fine-tune this. As for timing, the new school year started in early May, so most teachers already found jobs. Also, as reported, you might get worse responses on the other site, such as 48 Filipinos and no native speakers. Getting a qualified science teacher is always a long shot, even if you're paying over 40K to start.

Nevertheless, ThaiVisa reaches a huge audience that never clicks onto pure teaching websites, so keep trying, and let us know what success you have. It's not as easy as it used to be, but then it never was easy to get really good teachers.

IEP Teacher wanted at a school near Dao Khanong. Starting end of this month.

Pretty relaxed atmosphere, air con room.

24 hours a week.

8-30 start and when you finish lessons can leave.

PM for further details.

Perhaps we can start another thread where people can post their qualifications. Kinda like a resume but restrict it to nationalality, teaching experience, education credentials and general area where they are looking to work.

This would let potential employers find potential teachers. It would also give them a chance to review their post to possibly give them an idea of what type of person they are dealing with.

• 1 year later...
We are currently paying 500 - 650 bt per hour for degree qualified english teachers in Thailand. Our package includes above average rates. Full in house training, materials support, end of contract bonuses and health insurance package. We require all grades K thru 12. Great working conditions and positions available throughout Thailand. PM me for more details and please attach your resume or I will PM my email address to you.

Im interested please pm me your email address and i will forward to you my resume.

Thanks

School: English Program Matayom 1 to 6

Positions Available: Full Time Science (Biology, Chemistry) Teacher

Full Time Computing Teacher

Full Time English Teacher (Native Speaker)

Full Time [Thai] Social Studies Teacher

Salary: 30,000 to 35,000 baht/month

Contract: One year, 12 months

Paid Holidays: 2 weeks[October]; 4 weeks [April]

Health Insurance

Performance/End-of-Contract Bonus

Classrooms: Air-Conditioned; Fully-equiped AV

No.of Students/class: 25-30

Qualifications:

At least Bachelor's Degree (for all positions)

TESOL/or other teaching cert. (for English Teacher)

Any nationality (except for English Teacher)

Experience will be an advantage

PM or email resume

Hi everyone,

I've checked with forum moderators and they told me it was okay to post a 'job offer' because the rules about it are still unclear. This might change in the future so be quick to reply if you want a job :D .

"Application Fee AU$200" :o Never heard of a legit company requiring a fee just to apply for a job. Think I'm in the wrong business.

Care to explain?

Great scam guys, what do you want AU$200 for if not a scam?

We're looking for two native English speakers to come on a 3 day camp from the 24th - 26th September. It's 4000 baht - food and accommodation is included. The camp is completely planned, all you have to do is run some activities and make yourself available to talk with the students.

PM me your email address if you're interested.

Cheers, Mike.

We're looking for two native English speakers to come on a 3 day camp from the 24th - 26th September. It's 4000 baht - food and accommodation is included. The camp is completely planned, all you have to do is run some activities and make yourself available to talk with the students.

Cheers, Mike.

Hello Mike, I am interested, can you send me details, and I'll send you my Resume, I don't know how to PM you, I am new here, maybe you can PM me,

thanks

Pete

Cheers, Mike.

Part time teaching position available at Mahachulalongkornrajavidyalaya University in Ubon Ratchasima, Thailand. Mahachulalongkornrajavidyalaya (Mahachula for short) is a Buddhist university for monks. There are many Mahachula campuses in Thailand.

Position is for an English teacher. University degree is required – in any field of study (degree does not have to be in English or Education). Good command of the English language needed. Salary is minimal - renumeration mostly Dharma / Karma. Duties would require a few hours of teaching each week. Currently need someone to teach English three hours Monday afternoon. Teaching schedule generally changes each semester. Position might lead to a long term visa for someone committed to a long term teaching arrangement with Mahachula Ubon Ratchasima. Could be an ideal situation for someone of decent character who wishes to live long term in Thailand – but might not otherwise qualify for a visa because of age or income. Position may also appeal to a retiree looking for a way to keep active.

Contact person for this position is a retired Rajabhat University professor of English who now teaches at Mahachula. Prior to his teaching career he was a monk for 15 years and a graduate of Mahachula (like most of the teaching staff). Many graduates of Mahachula have gone on to become ranking members of Thai society.

HCVC

• 4 months later...

Can someone recommend, good and well-educated teacher with native British English and experience teaching primary school? This is a permanent position (for 3-4 years) teaching 1 or 2 7-yrs old kid(s) elementary school program with some extras. Work in Pattaya, probobly 5 days a week until 3 PM.

I have a gmail account as webtsarina (just as a hint of my email address), please email me, as I'm not freqesnt at the forum.