Great Job Listings For English Teachers

Years ago, when I started in Thailand and had more money than common sense, I worked two years without a work permit. But now, I would not start a long term contract, full time, without full assurance of a WP, with active evidence they had submitted it within a week.

But for a part time or temporary gig with an outfit you already know and trust, no more than say summer school, I would not expect a work permit.

Years ago, when I started in Thailand and had more money than common sense, I worked two years without a work permit. But now, I would not start a long term contract, full time, without full assurance of a WP, with active evidence they had submitted it within a week.

But for a part time or temporary gig with an outfit you already know and trust, no more than say summer school, I would not expect a work permit.

Work permit would be provided to a right candidate.

Edited by WebTsarina

We are currently paying 500 - 650 bt per hour for degree qualified english teachers in Thailand. Our package includes above average rates. Full in house training, materials support, end of contract bonuses and health insurance package. We require all grades K thru 12. Great working conditions and positions available throughout Thailand. PM me for more details and please attach your resume or I will PM my email address to you.

I am very interested in getting more information regarding these teaching positions, I am looking for work in Bangkok, I will move there in March, along with a friend of mine, we are both British University Graduates who have been working in the financial sector.

Please have a look at my resume and let me know if I would be suitable for the role,and also what I could expect to earn in a month.

Could you please forward me your email address.

Regards

Mansoor

mans_cv.doc

Do you offer health insurance? What about holidays, sick leave, personal days? Will you take care of the work permit and visa expenses and paperwork? You really need to be a bit more forthcoming with the information. You can't catch a fish with an empty hook.

Hi I am looking for a teaching position in Phetchabun, I have the TEFL certificate and degree, I have 15 years experience of formal instructing in the military, 9 years of which was for a middle east air force. If you can help in this it would be much apreciated

Chris

I am looking to hire an English teacher for every saturday from 9:00 - 12:00 for 6 employees of my software company in Chiang Mai, Hangdong. (www.antwebsystems.com)

pleaselet me know by email if you are interested.

post-76411-1233840798_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

We have a full time opening for a teacher at a government school in Pinklao to join our team of foreign staff. This will be for lower Mathayom, general program students and also M1 GEP (Gifted program) students are taught daily. The school has a friendly atmosphere and good transport connections. 40,000 baht/month with work permit provided. If you are interested please PM me.

Cheers, Mike

University in West Bangkok looking for a full time native English teacher - WP provided.

This is a great place to work. The students are a joy to teach and the faculty is very friendly.

To get more details call the Dean (Dr Nares) on his mobile on 086 011 7964

The salary is good by University standards

• 2 weeks later...
We are currently paying 500 - 650 bt per hour for degree qualified english teachers in Thailand. Our package includes above average rates. Full in house training, materials support, end of contract bonuses and health insurance package. We require all grades K thru 12. Great working conditions and positions available throughout Thailand. PM me for more details and please attach your resume or I will PM my email address to you.

Kindly find attached my resume for English Teacher position. I will appreciate if you contact me.

Best Regards

A. Koray Ilalan

Koray_Ilalan_CV.doc

We're looking for two native English speakers to come on a 3 day camp from the 24th - 26th September. It's 4000 baht - food and accommodation is included. The camp is completely planned, all you have to do is run some activities and make yourself available to talk with the students.

PM me your email address if you're interested.

Cheers, Mike.

Hello Mike, I am interested, can you send me details, and I'll send you my Resume, I don't know how to PM you, I am new here, maybe you can PM me,

thanks

Pete

Please find attached my resume. I will appreciate if you contact me.

Best Regards

Koray

Koray_Ilalan_CV.doc

Koray_Ilalan_CV.doc

Kindly find attached my resume for English Teacher position. I will appreciate if you contact me.

Best Regards

A. Koray Ilalan

Check the dates when the original listing was made, am sure that 2007 was 2 years ago!!!!!!!!!