3BB Giga TV problems

Martin71

Good Day All,

Has anyone else had this problem.. about 10 days ago upgraded internet package at 3bb and got the giga tv box and a newer router from them. Since installation my internet or tv just randomly shuts down and everything turns off... had 3bb come round and take a look they checked a few things and said "nope everything is fine". Problem still remains so I have called them out again. If there are any tech gurus with any helpful advice , would love to hear it.

Thanks in advance... have a good day

Same as you, I had 3BB TV box installed, new router two weeks ago. After playing with it for a day or so, I realised that I cannot download & install app from G Play Store, the movies included are mostly old sh..e, there are only 6 English channels included. All in all a complete waste of money, Bht 107 per month.

However it does not shut my PC or TV down because it is now disconnected, but it did not do that in the two days play.

Give them the box back and buy an Android box, or get a VPN and almost all TV chaneels are available.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2021 at 2:21 PM, KannikaP said:

Same as you, I had 3BB TV box installed, new router two weeks ago. After playing with it for a day or so, I realised that I cannot download & install app from G Play Store, the movies included are mostly old sh..e, there are only 6 English channels included. All in all a complete waste of money, Bht 107 per month.

However it does not shut my PC or TV down because it is now disconnected, but it did not do that in the two days play.

Give them the box back and buy an Android box, or get a VPN and almost all TV chaneels are available.

How are you getting on now with it?

3 hours ago, KannikaP said:

It's back in the box it came in ready to go back next January.

What is confusing Stament. It is back in the box it came in ready to go back next January. It is useless to me.

5 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

What is confusing Stament. It is back in the box it came in ready to go back next January. It is useless to me.

I meant what was it's performance like not where is it.   Why will it go back in January, go back where?

3 minutes ago, stament said:

I meant what was it's performance like not where is it.   Why will it go back in January, go back where?

3 minutes ago, stament said:

Because the content it offers is useless FOR ME. I am sure others will be happy with a very limited English content and loads of old movies. The picture is very good going into a 44 inch HD TV.

It will go back to 3BB.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Thanks 1