I need a female for my parrot (solar arating). Advise a good pet store.

I would imagine that your best bet is to search the internet rather than for a pet shop.  From what I have seen of pet shops, actually  supplying pets is not really their scene at all.  Online you may find a reputable  breeder. 

• Thanks 1

Sun Conure (Aratinga solstitialis) Is their correct scientific name may help with your search. Be aware if your current bird is hand and friendly  once they pair up they will become very aggressive towards you. I would suggest you buy a confined pair if you want to maintain your current bird as a pet 

Sun Conure (Aratinga solstitialis) - Carousel image #1

• Like 1

On 2/15/2021 at 2:31 PM, Pilotman said:

I would imagine that your best bet is to search the internet rather than for a pet shop.  From what I have seen of pet shops, actually  supplying pets is not really their scene at all.  Online you may find a reputable  breeder. 

Thanks for the advice. ) Maybe you know someone with a good reputation who breeds parrots in Pattaya or near Pattaya?)

Are you wanting to breed them?

If your pet is hand reared by humans then it will likely not pair up with another bird as they see themselves as humans. 

If you just want company for it you could just get another of the same sex as a friend. 

Breeding them is not easy and best left to the experts, as lots of things can go wrong and the birds can get sick or die I'd they don't have the correct diet, minerals, aviary and best boxes.  They might hate each other and injure each other too. 

Edited by jak2002003