Emirates departure from BKK

HashBrownHarry

Assuming you will transit and not stay in Dubai then the website seems pretty clear to me;

• Passengers transiting through Dubai from the below countries, are required to present a negative COVID‑19 PCR test certificate for a test taken no more than 72 hours before departure, as well as to follow any requirements mandated by their final destination.
  • The certificate must be a Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test. Other test certificates including antibody tests and home testing kits are not accepted in Dubai. Travellers must bring an official, printed certificate in English or Arabic to check in – SMS and digital certificates are not accepted. PCR certificates in other languages are acceptable if they can be validated at the originating station.

Afghanistan, Angola, Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Malta, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Romania, Rwanda, Russia, Senegal, Slovakia, Somaliland, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.

Passengers transiting through Dubai from all other countries do not need a COVID‑19 PCR test unless required by their final destination.

The requirements will depend on where you are travelling to. If you are just going to Dubai then you need a test within 72 hours. You’ll need to check the requirements of the country you are going to if you transit in Dubai.

If it’s the U.K. then you won’t be flying as all passenger flights from Dubai to the U.K. are currently banned.

• Thanks 1

On 2/15/2021 at 4:51 PM, DaLa said:

If you're travelling to the UK , you'll have to pay for compulsory quarantine. 10 days for £1750.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Thailand is not on the list of banned countries where you need to quarantine for entry into the UK.

50 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but Thailand is not on the list of banned countries where you need to quarantine for entry into the UK.

No, but if you're flying through the UAE, which is on the "Red List", you're not actually allowed into the UK unless you're a UK National or have residence rights, in which case you'd have to quarantine. 

This doesn't affect the OP.

Red list travel ban countries

If you have been in or through any of the countries listed below in the previous 10 days, you will be refused entry to the UK.

If you are a British or Irish National, or you have residence rights in the UK, you will be able to enter. You must quarantine in a government approved hotel for 10 days. You cannot use the Test to Release scheme.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/transport-measures-to-protect-the-uk-from-variant-strains-of-covid-19#travel-bans-to-the-uk---banned-countries

• Like 1

If flying to England from Thailand no need for compulsory quarantine but must self quarantine for 10 days and have PCR test 72 hours before flying plus on 2nd day and 8th day while in self qurantime. This two tests must be booked and paid (approx. £200) when you complete location form online before flying it will confirm to pay.