Options to stay here in old age

Clive

5 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Yes they do its listed and if you look under FAQ it's listed there also 

Dude, annual extensions are not visas. Yes, they do help with the initial visa that you're basically buying when you join but the annual extensions are on you. As far as 90 day reports the last I heard that was Bangkok area only and you had to bring your passport to their office and then later pick it up, really not so great, and nothing at all if you're not in Bangkok. 

34 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Dude, annual extensions are not visas. Yes, they do help with the initial visa that you're basically buying when you join but the annual extensions are on you. As far as 90 day reports the last I heard that was Bangkok area only and you had to bring your passport to their office and then later pick it up, really not so great, and nothing at all if you're not in Bangkok. 

Not sure why you reply so abrasively to people. I never said it was regarding visas.  The information is on there website and it's public so you can go and look yourself. They list annual extensions,  90 day reports and other government requirements. If you don't like they're answer or info take it up with them but it's listed as services provided. On that note it's the end of replies to you on this 

• Like 2

On 2/15/2021 at 10:51 AM, DoneTravelling said:

You really believe Thailand is tops in health, wow. Hospitals are fairly inept, private hospitals are just money grabbing. 

My wife had constant headaches, after a 10 minute consultation in a private hospital she was crying like crazy, the quack had told her she needed emergency brain surgery, it turned out she had blocked sinuses. Numerous other doctor stories I can tell.

Which is strange to me because my experience with the likes of Bangkok Hospital in the big mango was nothing but professional. In fact, the heart doc actually asked me why I was returning to see them after having an mri 6 months previously to satisfy my work medical for a UK doctor. They specificied I see a doc again after 6 months so they weren't liable. The thai doc couldn't get his head around it and just laughed and told me not to waste my money coming back to see him unless I had some other health concerns. 

Aye, completely money grabbbing.....

• Like 2