Covid quarantine is tantamount to a short jail sentence...Could you do it?

On 2/20/2021 at 12:24 AM, JohnFlory said:

You didn't spend the extra B15,000 to quarantine together? Oh, boy.

I dont blame him. I wouldnt want 2 weeks in a room with my significant other, would drive us both nuts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I call BS on the Alcohol, name the quarantine hotel.

Snowflakes should stay at home.

If you can't do the time...   Hardly even remotely like a jail sentence.   Gazillions of trip reports, maybe 15% struggle but persevere.        

On 2/16/2021 at 5:06 AM, OJAS said:

Thailand is by no means the only country on this great planet of ours which is currently requiring those crossing its borders from foreign parts to "face and actually endure a 2 week or so quarantine period" - including, in all probability, your own home country. So why should Thailand - and Thailand alone - be singled out for criticism on account of this particular requirement?

Consider it an honor to be so. Critique is helpful and appreciated. Without criticism it's difficult to see your faults and correct them!

(there is also that 'bangkok hilton' movie in the back of many people's minds)

Edited by DerbyDan
On 2/15/2021 at 7:33 PM, bojo said:

Assuming one could get a visa to visit Thailand, and had the funds, and with visiting reasons aside, could you face and actually endure a 2 week or so quarantine period?

Have the funds & am retired, but I just don't follow the sheep off the cliff as a rule. Fascinating to see how they're allowed to make fun of you and twisted themselves into a pretzel trying to justify this insanity. Paying to fly half way across the world to serve a 2 week prison sentence, that I pay for?  I would have the ones who complied with that committed to a mental institution..

• Sad 1
On 2/20/2021 at 3:28 AM, Karma80 said:

I shared the same concerns as the OP, but if I could get through Korea, you'll get through Thailand fine!

Translation- Build up your prison muscles rookie.,😊🧛

• Like 1
On 2/16/2021 at 10:20 PM, durhamboy said:

The flight I was on brought in the "UK variant" to Thailand.

You were told this. This is not a fact in any shape or form.. Govern-ment literally means mind control.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
On 2/16/2021 at 7:06 AM, OJAS said:

So why should Thailand - and Thailand alone - be singled out for criticism on account of this particular requirement?

Um.. Pretty sure this site is called Thai Visa...??  I'm no sleuth, but could that be why they mentioned it..? 😜

• Like 1
18 hours ago, XBroker said:

Have the funds & am retired, but I just don't follow the sheep off the cliff as a rule.

So where is your bridge that's so much better than any in Thailand, and not worth a few thousand pounds, dollars, euros or whatever to leave for the green grass of Thailand?

22 hours ago, treetops said:

So where is your bridge that's so much better than any in Thailand, and not worth a few thousand pounds, dollars, euros or whatever to leave for the green grass of Thailand?

Oh, I would love to live in a foreign country, almost any would do at this point. 🤔😊  (just kidding. One should use discernment for that as always.). Though I do have a really nice home, mostly due to buggin' out in 2016 and having a better choice of lots to build on here in flyover.

I lived in Germany for a few years late 70's and early 80's and it was a wonderful experience.

It's the at the current any cost or any conformity I have a problem with. 2 weeks in jail, download an app.. forced vax..  ; not to mention being treated in a racist manner when buying or selling or just living -things that would never be allowed here. You don't have any hard line on anything, no line you won't cross, no moral standards.. . The you there is used in the general sense ... aka the aggregate.

Edited by XBroker
On 2/22/2021 at 8:50 AM, durhamboy said:

Judging by this pathetic post and the others you have just posted it is you with the mind problem. Guess you are a legend in your own lunchtime. Not worth any kind of response. This was quite an interesting and sensible topic until you came trolling along. Do the decent thing and troll off!

Uh...😄😅

Could do the 2 weeks in ASQ standing on me head.

2 weeks in an actual though...... nope.

Hardly comparing oranges with oranges !!

Edited by Ralf001