Pattaya: Chinese to the rescue - pumping billions of baht into Jomtien

webfact

9 minutes ago, 2530Ubon said:

Wasn't this whole pandemic, and ergo the citizens of Pattaya problems, created by the Chinese anyway?

What do they want? A thank you or fuc-ing us and throwing a little cash back at us? I know Pattaya is full of whores, but don't treat the whole city like they are

No they will take control, slowly over a period of time, since no one else can do it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeffr2 said:

Who's going to have their sea view blocked? It's quite a ways off the beach.

No the view from the sea to the mountains, was why permissions were rejected in the past. Blocking sacred views

4 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

No the view from the sea to the mountains, was why permissions were rejected in the past. Blocking sacred views

Hmmmm....interesting. I'd say view talay nearby does that also!  Along with numerous other tall buildings in Jomtien . Right?

lol...so we are about 10 years away from the new Taiwan/Hong Kong situation, but at least it should be good business for Chinese wedding photographers on the beach and also could be an easy solution for the Chinese woman shortage although they will have to get their skates on to resolve the issue in this generation. ????

1 minute ago, moe666 said:

Nah I am waiting for the immigration and department of labour to crack down on all of the dodgy owership agreements the chinese have agreed to over the last few years. They do have to have a local with 51 percent of ownership.

Like they will care or pay attention to that...

• Like 1

Bickering removed.

3. If possible please proofread your post first, poor grammar and spelling can make the post difficult to understand. However be aware that not every member is a native English speaker and excessive posts regarding others spelling and grammar not only hijacks the topic but is poor netiquette.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, harada said:

My heart goes out to the future generations of Thais, being sold out by this lot of *#*#*, better get those Mandarin lessons going.

What about those that recognize their China origins. A bigger percentage of the Thai population than you think.

• Like 1