Pattaya: Chinese to the rescue - pumping billions of baht into Jomtien

webfact

Have you ever been to Mandalay? A lot of the place looks like China and is run by the Chinese. I noticed this when i went there, after going to China, but upon further research, I learned how much China has bought up so they made it in their own way. (Maybe this is part of the reason the military has taken control again - better/greater deals for them with the Chinese.

• Thanks 1

More maskless Hi-Sos who are not social distancing. 

Money talks.  If you have money and power, then masks and social distancing are not required.

govt.jpg.61be32dd22d89f997958f25549375816.jpg.5ebfc536421fd029eb6ba2201fb487c6.jpg

pm1.jpg.2385fbc1fb729ad4d7fc9278220e39a4.jpg.43646fb960c680a9ae3cfe2122dbf7ad.jpg

The rich, wealthy, and powerful are clean so they do not need to wear masks or social distance.  That's only for the unwashed commoner class.

Edited by connda

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

We all know that Thailand is selling its soul to China, the new bully on the block.  Its like watching a slow train wreck and it will end in tears.  Pity that they haven't researched Sri Lanka' s experience with those double dealers in Beijing 

Soul in Pattaya? Ha. A soul and 200 baht will get you a Latte at Starbucks. 

10 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

Seems to be the old Ocean One project. 

https://www.lucean-pattaya.com/

The picture on that link is funny. It appears to show a View Talay Tower (which looks tiny in comparison) but it's been made transparent! A bit of a statement there, huh? We're so hiso that you're proletarian Soviet style towers aren't even real to us, got it? 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, IraqRon said:

views of Sacred Mtns.,,give me a break. You sound liie someone from  Chiang Mai...

Not my words, but the reason given for the rejection of planning for other buildings. Please acquaint yourself with some local information on other planning decisions earlier.

• Like 1