Fluent English Speaking Engineer required

alwayswonderful

Hi. I am looking for a University qualified Engineer (any degree in engineering field will be considered). We are a large company with bases in Australia and Thailand. 

No problem with new Graduates. Level of English must be excellent. Daily communications with English management.

No experience necessary. I just need the engineering mindset, English language and good attitude. I can teach the rest. 

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi, I hold BSc Management Technology majored in Architectural Innovation and Management. I have 2yrs experiences in Construction Management field, all communication and coordination works done in English. My TOEIC score as of 2016 is 855 points. You can reach me at [email protected]

• 1 month later...

Hi there alwayswonderful. I have just joined ThaiVisa today and seen your post from February, so I am probably too late. I was born and educated in UK, and have a BSc(Eng) in civil engineering from Imperial College, and a PhD from the University of Bristol. I travelled through South East Asia from 1982 to 2006, spending time in Kong Kong, Sinagpore, and Thailand. I then spent 14 years in Brisbane, and am an FIEAust, now semi-retired and living in Krabi. If I can help in any way please contact me on [email protected] .

• 2 months later...

Dear Sir

I’m writing to express my interest in the advertised position, the attached resume explains in details my qualifications.

Im an Industrial Engineer I  hold the Project Management professional certificate (PMP) and hold a Master degree in business administration (MBA).

I’m well organized detail oriented and able to prioritize effectively and efficiently to managed and oversee a production line, i have also a strong analytical and research skills and very committed to my duties.

Thanks you for taking the time to review my resume im available at your convenience for an interview.

Sincerely,

tel: [email protected]