Need help with Android phone which doesn't boot up as usual.

thoengthaied

I have a Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Zoom. On booting up today it went into a mode where I can't click normally. Instead I am getting voice messages controlling my actions...for instance if I click on something it will highlight that selection and I then have to click twice on the highlighted area to proceed. This happens at every step. The other thing which is annoying is that I cannot seem to be able to scroll. I had a previous Xiaomi model which did the same thing but that was a few years ago and I can't remember how I managed to get it back to normal. I think it happened when I pressed the on/off button to start the phone but I was in the dark and couldn't feel or hear the buzz which signifies the phone accepting my finger press. Consequently I think I must have pressed too long or more than once and the resulting problem appeared then. I think it might be something to do with the phone giving ease of access to blind or disabled people and I want to look in the Accessibility menu if there is one, but as I say, I can't scroll down to find it. If anybody can guide me in the right direction before I do something I might regret...like trying a factory reset if I can find that in the menus, or even taking it to somewhere like Tukcom in Pattaya when I get into Sin City in the next two days, I'd be very grateful. Cheers.