Anyone tried the 7 eleven coffee stations?

greenmonkey

A friend back home installs and services the larger type coffee stations you find in cafes etc.

He has always said that most machines that can generate the required pressure are more than capable of making a good coffee.

However when visiting Thailand he noticed two things, coffee beans were sometimes stale and the water quality was horrible. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’m finding the amount of time it frequently takes to get your coffee very frustrating. I’m  far from expert on coffee but just find the palaver and time they go through to make it especially when they are busy almost ridiculous and have walked out without it before now despite having paid for it. Why can’t places simply have a pot of coffee on a hot plate for instant delivery just like in the old working mans cafes or yesteryear. 

On 2/18/2021 at 1:59 PM, mogandave said:

Did the seven have nice seating where you could enjoy your coffee? Apparently seven has been adding seating facilities for customers that choose to dine or drink in.

Together I understand, with a soi dog to lie at your feet as you recline on the steps, enjoying the wafts of air conditioned air and the cries of "Hello, welcome" and "Member card?"

Actually I quite like 7/11. The coffee is OK, the staff are usually cheerful and helpful, I find the bill paying service jolly useful, and it gives lots of youngsters a start in the jobs market.