90 day reporting online

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigration's extranet is down. No site on it is working.

I assume you are getting this notice. image.png.f302baaac873f822d8f69774f65cfe00.png

All you can do is keep trying.

Hello Joe, yes that's what I get. Like many many times not working again i guess.

Thank you, Eric

18 minutes ago, ardsong said:

Guess I was lucky then. Last Friday afternoon entered the application and Tuesdaymorning got my approval; JIT

I was luckier than you, submitted mine at 9:55 am Wed 17th, received e-mail saying approved Thursday morning, now can't get in to print the Approval slip and get new date. Luckily I did it early so can go to the office next week if online not up and running by then

I had the same problem a little while ago, even after I did the report successfully at least three times or so.  It might have something to do with the date and number of days. I then just sent whatever was needed (https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666)  by mail. I got the confirmation back but was reprimanded for being too late. I would recommend you to send it by mail asap.

6 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

I was luckier than you, submitted mine at 9:55 am Wed 17th, received e-mail saying approved Thursday morning, now can't get in to print the Approval slip and get new date. Luckily I did it early so can go to the office next week if online not up and running by then

I took the same view, did it as soon as I could on Monday in case there was a problem. No problems doing it and and as I completed a box popped up saying it had been approved. I'd never seen that before so went back in to check status and sure enough new date for 15th May.

Can't fault that for service, when available.

Given up trying online....tried switching to post....not even getting a reply from that now.......dragged myself all the way to the IO to ask what was going on?......They just wrote out a slip there and then, didn't ask any questions or explain what went wrong or ask any questions of me.

It can take a while for mailed-in reports to be answered but I've never had one not answered.  Just send by registered mail and confirm receipt by immigration using the tracking number.  For those who are paperwork averse, there are many agents who will do the paperwork and sending for you for a small fee.  A friend recently paid an agent on Sukhumvit 350 Baht.

4 hours ago, sandyf said:

I took the same view, did it as soon as I could on Monday in case there was a problem. No problems doing it and and as I completed a box popped up saying it had been approved. I'd never seen that before so went back in to check status and sure enough new date for 15th May.

Can't fault that for service, when available.

only got the e-mail saying approved the day after submission, can't get the new date until system up and running again or I visit the office

10 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

only got the e-mail saying approved the day after submission, can't get the new date until system up and running again or I visit the office

I never got an email, just the pop up box while doing it. 

Yes, a real problem if offline while pending, fortunately something that has never happened to me.

Good luck.

11 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Post from Thursday ("since 2 days").

Saturday and still down, what a mess.

I can recall a few years ago when immigration took down their extranet for security reasons for a few months. No online 90 day reports or TM30 reports were possible then.

On 2/20/2021 at 11:35 AM, ubonjoe said:

I can recall a few years ago when immigration took down their extranet for security reasons for a few months. No online 90 day reports or TM30 reports were possible then.

I just happened to report online last week, received an approval email but have been unable to get back into the

site to print or save the paperwork for next reporting date.

I'm leaning towards just letting it go for now and planning to report again online in 90 days.

My reporting date is 24 Feb so I still have time to visit immigration but not inclined to.

What would you recommend?

31 minutes ago, expat_4_life said:

I just happened to report online last week, received an approval email but have been unable to get back into the

site to print or save the paperwork for next reporting date.

Did you save or printout the online report marked pending? With that and the approval email you have proof you did the report. I would not bother with going to immigration. Just wait for the extranet to work again so you can print out the report receipt.

45 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Did you save or printout the online report marked pending? With that and the approval email you have proof you did the report. I would not bother with going to immigration. Just wait for the extranet to work again so you can print out the report receipt.

Thx for the reply, makes me feel better about not making a special trip which I was likely not gonna do.

Yes, I do have a PDF of my pending report, and the approval email.

Hopefully  extranet is back up in the coming days.  Dread those 2000 baht fines, wouldn't be my first.

12 minutes ago, Eaglekott said:

For me it's still there, or maybe back.

It is still not there when I go on the site. Maybe because I closed it before.

I changed it from English (book marked for English version) to Thai and got it.

image.png.baf1f8b8006458b2dbfb5255ccc0df26.png

Their server is temporary unavailable due to system maintenance. They say services such as 90 days reporting will be delayed and apologize for inconvenience. It means you file by mail or in person NOW. Otherwise you get their 2000baht fine with their apology!

19 hours ago, pon2007 said:

Their server is temporary unavailable due to system maintenance. They say services such as 90 days reporting will be delayed and apologize for inconvenience. It means you file by mail or in person NOW. Otherwise you get their 2000baht fine with their apology!

Too late to file by mail.

They could at least try to give a date as to when the system will be up (and running) and again.

3 minutes ago, Anant72 said:

Hi, I am planning my first trip to Muang Thong Thani for 90 day reporting since extranet is down. I will be driving there. Coming from Chaeng Wattana road  what is the best route to reach the IO?  Thank you.

Entrance to the compound is near the SCG building at the side. To get to Muang Thong Thani take the 166 bus from the Victory Monument.

Below link to a map >

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Thai+Immigration+(Temporary+VISA+Extension+Center)/@13.9177527,100.5427084,14z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x4e8bd20973995955!8m2!3d13.9187125!4d100.5492494

20 hours ago, petedk said:

Too late to file by mail.

They could at least try to give a date as to when the system will be up (and running) and again.

the Immigration office told me 2 days ago (23rd) that it would be down for a month, another poster stated he was told March 15th (if memory correct)

3 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

the Immigration office told me 2 days ago (23rd) that it would be down for a month, another poster stated he was told March 15th (if memory correct)

Perhaps they are fixing that glitch where you need to report in person the first time after any new extension, hopefully not breaking anything else.

Archived