Gemstone Carving

sceadugenga

I've got a piece of Australian chrysophase that I'd like to get cut and carved into pendants or amulets. Any one know where it could be done in Chiang Rai. It's a hard green stone that looks a bit like jade.

Try asking some of the folks around the gem / rough areas in Maesai. Not on the main road, but 1 or 2 streets east.

• 12 years later...

Jewelry stone making is also known as gemstone grinding, a process whereby a rough stone is cut, polished, and polished into a jewelry stone. This process gives the stone a certain shape to accentuate its sparkle and color as well as allow it to be easily placed into a piece of jewelry.
I know a gem jewelry-making address here https://daquyneja.com/
Their shops are composed of a team of experts, trained engineers and hundreds of skilled workers to create a serious, efficient working machine. Besides, they also have modern equipment, rich, suitable for each gem cutting operation and gemstone processing such as Shaping, Polishing ... are imported from Korea, Thailand, China. Quoc ... - the countries with the world's most famous gemstone processing technology today, allow the cutting of various gemstones with various shapes, designs and sizes.

• Like 1