Fourteen day quarantine for tourists set to end - two plans mulled for April 1st start, sources suggest

webfact

the 1st sentence on the post title did got my attention... all went down the pipes as soon as I saw the second sentence with the date.... as always, another great post from TAT, ATTA , THA or whatever/whoever,  out of sheer desperation     555

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

I don't see this happening until there is vaccination plan in place and until the virus variant is better understood. If a more infectious or deadly version of the virus spread in Thailand there would be tens of thousands dying every month like in Africa.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2020-12-28/demographics-preparedness-may-explain-africas-low-covid-19-fatality-rates

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

The first is called "Quarantine At Home". Under this idea the tourist will be required to quarantine at their home where they are about to begin their journey before setting foot in Thailand. 

Completely bonkers.  Going from the current system to this would be a massive step too far.  Where would the supervision be?  Please let it not be another form to go with the current pile and the forthcoming inevitable Proof of Vaccination.

• Haha 1

Great ,so they  expect much people to come party in Thailand!? Coz people who have get vaccine in that point , is age group 75 - 100! Ok in Russia and China other age have maybe get vaccine also! Sick people and nurses+ doctors! They are first in line to book flight to Thailand!

• Like 1