Wich forms needed for extension

Hello all, after i got an 1 year extension from my O visa issued in Danmark i need again a 1 year extension in Jomtien , can anybody help me to what forms and bank deposit i need for this new 1 year extension ?

Thanks

3 hours ago, Vandk said:

Hello all, after i got an 1 year extension from my O visa issued in Danmark i need again a 1 year extension in Jomtien , can anybody help me to what forms and bank deposit i need for this new 1 year extension ?

Thanks

OP, clear to me, except on what basis is your current extension. I'm guessing retirement.

If your attending Jomtien for annual extension the financial requirements are very clear. Have you complied with them?

On 2/20/2021 at 4:15 PM, ubonjoe said:

How did you get a one year extension of your non-o visa in Denmark? Embassies do not do extensions.

On what basis would you be applying for a extension of stay at immigration.

Sorry i refresh my request, i got a O M (M = multiply entrance) visa from Danmark and after my first 90 day in Thailand i got a 1 year extension until maj 2021, now i want to  extend my stay with 1 more year for that reason i need/want a new extension again therefor my question for wich papers and bank amount or any other requirements.

And again you did not advise the reason for your extension of stay - the requirements are dependent on that information.

You extended for retirement?

You extended for marriage?

You extended for children?

You extended for another reason?

Lets start with the easy bit extensions require the completion of a TM7 form.

Now it gets harder

Retirement

1. an income of 65,000 Baht per month with an embassy letter of confirmation or

2. 800,000 Baht in a Thai bank for 2 months before application, it must also be kept for at least 3 months after and must not drop below 400,000 thereafter (and start again 2 months before.....)

Marriage / Children

1. an income of 40,000 Baht per month with an embassy letter of confirmation or

2. 400,000 Baht in a Thai bank for 2 months before application, it must also be maintained during the "under consideration" period.

Other

What did you do last year?

The additional paperwork to be included depends on which option you are going to go with.

Hope this provides at least some of the info you have asked for.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2021 at 2:08 PM, Vandk said:

Sorry i refresh my request, i got a O M (M = multiply entrance) visa from Danmark and after my first 90 day in Thailand i got a 1 year extension until maj 2021, now i want to  extend my stay with 1 more year for that reason i need/want a new extension again therefor my question for wich papers and bank amount or any other requirements.

Retirement 

5 minutes ago, Vandk said:

Retirement 

On 2/23/2021 at 3:09 PM, foreverlomsak said:

Lets start with the easy bit extensions require the completion of a TM7 form.

Now it gets harder

Retirement

1. an income of 65,000 Baht per month with an embassy letter of confirmation or

2. 800,000 Baht in a Thai bank for 2 months before application, it must also be kept for at least 3 months after and must not drop below 400,000 thereafter (and start again 2 months before.....)

Which Immigration office will you be going to as each office has slightly different requirements?

3 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

Sorry didn't notice that in the previous posts, your attachment https://pcec.club/Retirement is a better starting point than I would have provided, given that I don't deal with Jomtien.

Neither do I but another BM has posted a PDF from that expat club a couple of times and thought it was an excellent resource when I had a look, would be handy if there was a cheat sheet like it for all IOs, so remembered it ... didn't find the PDF link though 555

8 minutes ago, Salerno said:

would be handy if there was a cheat sheet like it for all IOs, 

My cheat sheet is a white board hanging on the wall beside my PC which I update after every visit, don't rub anything off though if they don't want it this year, it'll probably be back next year.

Archived