Irish Sea Moss

node

• 6 months later...

I am sure that dry Irish Sea moss is available in Thailand because I actually found out about it when I travelled there. So I was at this shop where they sell herbs and stuffs, when a lady came up and told me that I should try out some sea moss because she saw the rash I had on my skin. Growing up I have always had trouble with my skin and the reason is still unknown to this day. Like what triggers my rash, is it the weather or the food, no idea. Anyways, I bought the sea moss anyway despite not knowing the full benefits of it. Went home, googled and found this. https://druggenius.com/nutrition/irish-sea-moss-uses-benefits-and-side-effects/ So according to this source sea moss is even considered a type of superfood because it contains so much minerals in vitamins in it. They say that you can even eat it with any kind of salad and it tastes like parsley. Although Idk the real test because I haven’t tried it myself yet haha

Edited by MGRay

• 11 months later...
On 8/25/2021 at 4:31 PM, MGRay said:

I am sure that dry Irish Sea moss is available in Thailand because I actually found out about it when I travelled there. So I was at this shop where they sell herbs and stuffs, when a lady came up and told me that I should try out some sea moss because she saw the rash I had on my skin. Growing up I have always had trouble with my skin and the reason is still unknown to this day. Like what triggers my rash, is it the weather or the food, no idea. Anyways, I bought the sea moss anyway despite not knowing the full benefits of it. Went home, googled and found this. So according to this source sea moss is even considered a type of superfood because it contains so much minerals in vitamins in it. They say that you can even eat it with any kind of salad and it tastes like parsley. Although Idk the real test because I haven’t tried it myself yet haha

thank you for info. This information helped me a lot

On 8/25/2021 at 4:31 PM, MGRay said:

I am sure that dry Irish Sea moss is available in Thailand because I actually found out about it when I travelled there. So I was at this shop where they sell herbs and stuffs, when a lady came up and told me that I should try out some sea moss because she saw the rash I had on my skin. Growing up I have always had trouble with my skin and the reason is still unknown to this day. Like what triggers my rash, is it the weather or the food, no idea. Anyways, I bought the sea moss anyway despite not knowing the full benefits of it. Went home, googled and found this. So according to this source sea moss is even considered a type of superfood because it contains so much minerals in vitamins in it. They say that you can even eat it with any kind of salad and it tastes like parsley. Although Idk the real test because I haven’t tried it myself yet haha

Among its many health benefits, sea moss is also good for the skin. It’s known to be a natural laxative and diuretic. Additionally, it boosts energy and may improve thyroid function. However, there’s no scientific evidence to back up these health claims. In addition, sea moss may interact with medications and supplements. Sea moss is harvested from the ocean and is often sold in supplement form.