Late 90 day reporting question

Thanks to the very helpful advice given by respondents above, particularly DrJack54, who guided me about where to go (Thai Immigration Temporary VISA Extension Center) in Muang Thong Thani, I was able to complete my overdue 90 day report without any hassle. It took about 40 minutes to get there, but I allowed sufficient time to meet my appointment booking. I was doing 90 day reports for 2 of us, but the reception counter only allowed one to be used at the appointment time. However, luckily the IO for my appointment was helpful and sympathetic to the fact that Online is not working, so he agreed to process mine (which required a fine of THB2k) and my partner's, which was valid (within the +7 days). Otherwise we would have been waiting for about 1 hour for the other one to be processed; so 1 appointment for 1 passport. As it was, both reports were completed within 10 minutes. There was no interest in the streams of photocopies, (of pp. info page, TM.6, last exit/entry stamp, visa extension etc etc, or TM.30, or proof of address etc). Just the original 90 day report receipt. The return journey was 29 minutes and as I used Grab Car Plus it cost THB1000 both ways including tolls.

I will not be making that mistake again, so the next due date is firmly in the diary, and if the Online is still not working by late May, I will send by mail in, as previously, when online is down.

So making an appointment is well worth it, and 1 per person/passport.

On 2/21/2021 at 7:46 PM, DrJack54 said:

No. 90 day report is at Muang Thong Thani.

You can make an appointment.

http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

The booking system works a treat. Make sure you don't need photocopying as that queue is a pain

Guess again.

I went to MTT today for 90day report. It was a complete $hitshow, packed to the gills in the baking hot carpark.

Yes, I had made an appointment, but no they didn't give a rat's asp and told me to just join the queue. 120+ people in front of me, so that queue was over two hours long.

And yes, I did ask multiple staff about it, but the response was "internet system no work, must get a queue number"

So we have inability to do online 90-day report + inability to used booked appointment = utter fiasco.

Fortunately, we had driven, so I passed the long wait in the air-conditioned car parked nearby and listened for announcements. Most were not so lucky, so suffered through a multiple hour wait in a hot carpark with nothing to eat or drink. 

On a positive note, no waiting for copies. On the other hand, no copies are necessary for a 90-day report.

6 minutes ago, eppic said:

Guess again.

I went to MTT today for 90day report. It was a complete $hitshow, packed to the gills in the baking hot carpark.

Yes, I had made an appointment, but no they didn't give a rat's asp and told me to just join the queue. 120+ people in front of me, so that queue was about two hours long.

And yes, I did ask multiple staff about it, but the response was "internet system no work, must get a queue number"

So we have inability to do online 90-day report + inability to used booked appointment = utter fiasco.

Fortunately, we had driven, so I passed the long wait in the air-conditioned car parked nearby and listened for announcements. Most were not so lucky, so suffered through a multiple hour wait in a hot carpark with nothing to eat or drink. 

On a positive note, no waiting for copies. On the other hand, no copies are necessary for a 90-day report.

Why do I need guess again. I posted a report of my experience couple of weeks ago. The booking system and online report has been down for a week now.

BTW the report from OP above your post had different description.

I'm very surprised with your experience as two week back even though I had an appointment and was seen very quickly, others without appointment were taking little time to complete the process. The queue when I went was perhaps 20-30 people.

I don't need to "guess again". I posted my first hand experience.

Perhaps the crowd was due to online report stuffed along with appointment queue app down and hence many need to do in person making for long delay. 

^^

FYI, I am not doubting your experience, probably a just poor choice of words.

My experience was this: arrived at my 9:40 am appointment time to find the carpark / waiting area completely packed -- not a single empty chair and many standing. Told I could not use my appointment, and pointed toward the line to get a queue number. The number given to me was 178 and and they were currently calling numbers in the 50's and 60's -- in fact, the staff lining people up later saw my number and told me to line up before he noticed the "1" in front for the "78" -- oops, 100 too early.  The waiting area was still completely packed when I left at 11:45, the queue had to have easily reached well over 300 by that point.

Maybe I was just unlucky, but I can say for certain there were hundreds waiting this morning and I was not allowed to use my appointment (or maybe the two staff I asked were clueless / didn't care) -- it was not for lack of trying.  Perhaps I just need to accost enough staff to get the answer I want. Or perhaps I need a printout of the appointment? (they were having none of me showing it on my phone).

FWIW, have previously used the appointment system at Chaengwattana and it worked brilliantly there, no issues at all and totally worthwhile

5 minutes ago, eppic said:

The number given to me was 178 and and they were currently calling numbers in the 60's

You certainly have had a shxt day. Hopefully the online will be up and running for your next report.

I also was so frustrated doing my report in person Jan 29. The online just would not accept my report. Tried everything. Trip to MTT not walk in park for me. Can be so frustrating.

Anyway at least yours is done now.

27 minutes ago, Benbkk26 said:

I' ve always done my online but the website seems to be down for the last few days. After trying to register for the app, the drop down box for your nationality is blank therefore I can't register.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Have you tried typing first few letters of your nationality.

53 minutes ago, Benbkk26 said:

Yes, of course. 

I just tried the web link for 90 day report and also the app.

The web link does not work (for me) states something like "site not secure" 

The app enters my email and password and then nothing. Like it's frozen. Cannot log in.

Thinking currently folk need to do 90 report either in person or via mail.

17 hours ago, eppic said:

Guess again.

Yes, I had made an appointment, but no they didn't give a rat's asp and told me to just join the queue. 120+ people in front of me, so that queue was over two hours long.

I am surprised and sorry to hear that we had such very different experiences on the same day. My appointment was at 14.50. I had printed it out, which was lucky, as the clerk on the desk was able to identify it with her print out. As I noted, she was adamant that my partner could not be processed at the same time as my appointment, but the IO that did the processing was much more sympathetic and agreed to do it. I never received a text or email about the appointment, but my printed copy seemed to be sufficient. (I made the appointment the night before and printed it at the same time.) The appointment link presents its usual set of challenges in terms of interpretation. It asks for visa expiry date. I put in the expiry date of my Ex of Stay (25 May 2021). The appointment options were only for May 2021, and did not work, so I winged it, and put in my visa expiry date as yesterday's date, and there were several slots, one of which I booked. But you seem to have had a text, and they were not being co-operative on that.

As I said, I never want to do another in person 90 day report, because it is a serious waste of time. If the Online or app is not working, (which is a frequent occurrence), I mail in, which is allowed at CW. I still use the CW address for that, or at least I did the last time. Not sure whether mail in should now be sent to MTT. If anyone could comment on that, it would be useful, as I'm sure this nonsense will continue for months.

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

I just tried the web link for 90 day report and also the app.

The web link does not work (for me) states something like "site not secure" 

The app enters my email and password and then nothing. Like it's frozen. Cannot log in.

Thinking currently folk need to do 90 report either in person or via mail.

Yes, by mail. Is it still the CW address for that?

Archived