Chiangmai Immigration Need Your Help

george

Immigration is there to help

But they need your help to do it

CHIANG MAI: -- Immigration checkpoints around the world can be a daunting experience for all travellers to foreign countries. And we all have a strange feeling of pending doom or feel guilty when we approach passport control.

Head of Chiangmai Immigration Bureau, Pol. Col. Jinabhadra Tansrisakul would like to learn what you have to say about the Immigration Department.

A large part of the responsibilities of all Immigration Bureaux world wide is to protect its citizens and visitors from any potential threat and to stop illegal entry. However, contrary to most ideas, Immigration is there to help and assist.

Chiang Mai Immigration’s commitment to improving services continues, with the request from the head of Chiangmai Immigration Bureau, Pol. Col. Jinabhadra Tansrisakul asking for comments from the general public on his officers.

“The more feedback and comments that we receive the better placed we are to provide a service that the public needs. It is only through their comments and suggestions, good and bad, that can we provide the service the public expects. I am particularly interested to hear comments and I would like members of the public to contact me directly by letter, telephone or email,” said the Superintendent.

Please mark your letter private and confidential and send to:

FAO the Superintendent

Chiangmai Immigration

Mahidol Road

Muang, Chiangmai 50200

or By email to: superintendent @chiangmai-immigration.com

Tel 0 5320 1755 / 0 5320 1756 or Fax 0 5327 7510.

--Alastair Connon

National Police Monitoring Committee (KTTR)