Foreigners should be FORCED to have a Covid-19 vaccination - and they should pay for it, Thai poll

webfact

On 2/21/2021 at 7:57 PM, BadSpottedDog said:

Gardasil and chicken pox vax. Apparently there is a common ingredient in all vaccines that she is most likely allergic to. According to the doctor. Her injuries are permanent (she still has episodes) .... so no more.

There are several nasal and oral vaccines for Covid in development.  Would she be able to take those?  So sorry to hear about her bad results from previous vaccinations.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hooliganzone said:

All Thais living in the UK should also be made to take the vaccine and PAY for it too.

I don't mind to pay but I do beleive it should be the same for all....

Most of them are taxpayers. Take a guess at how many Thais retire in the UK. 

• Like 1

It strikes me that since this Military Government took over, racism has raised its ugly head again, there must be many foreigners or expats that have not been out of this country for 18 months or more, so we're all in the same boat as the Thais, where the risk of covid is concerned.

But the Authority's know that with Thailand's porous borders, the risk is the greatest threat, but where money is involved, the Thais will go for the make make option.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, elliss said:

I regard it as a privilege , to pay for my vaccination .

That said us Foreigners / Aliens / expats,  are morally obliged to 

support  the Thai vaccination scheme .

After all , we are their guests . Lets not forget ..

Count our blessings , one by one ..

"Guests"?????????????????????????????????????

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, actonion said:

Only tax payers should get it  for free  they say  ,  i feel sure  most of the workers in, (or were in) , Pattaya dont pay any tax .. my  Thai wife works  earns in excess orf 12,000b per month she has never paid tax

12k made in Thailand, 0 taxes, free vaccine

vs

50k-100k+ brought into Thailand, 0 taxes, they force you to take it and you pay.

makes about as much sense as rising the price of rentals when no one is renting

1 hour ago, donnacha said:

Who suggested the airlines were doing anything for the pharma companies? The airlines will be responding to pressure from the vast majority of their own passengers. Quite simply, the industry will struggle to get back up to capacity and they know that the passengers crammed into their tin cans need to feel safe.

You must be reading very different sources from mine. The CEO of Qantas said there was unanimous support for it (vaccination verification for adult passengers on international flights) among the fellow airline CEOs he had talked to, and the CEO of Delta publicly agreed.

The hilarious reality is that you, and all the other anti-vax warriors on this forum, will quietly tiptoe off to get your own "nonsense" jabs once you realize that your ability to travel or live abroad with disappear if you don't. Vaccines are going to be more popular than biscuits.

Most people globally will not take the vaccination and that's unfolding and becoming more clear by the days. Only the most sheepish and or foolish will take a risky vaccination that they (the producers) admit doesn't cure or provide any form of immunity. Vaccinated sheep are still wearing mask and forced to  adhere to the same restrictions as the unvaccinated.  As for that moronic Quantas CEO, he didn't provide the name of a single carrier on-broad with his ridiculous ideal/proposal.

• Thanks 2

On 2/22/2021 at 9:59 AM, webfact said:

31.72% thought those legally paying tax in Thailand should get it for free

since the majority of Thais don't pay taxes how the heck they will qualify for free vaccine

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

You don't have to lick boots to reside in Thailand.  Stop it !! your bootlicking is lame.  I bet the ladies have a ball cleaning you out.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

The longer I live here, the more I accept that most Thais don't like foreigners. The ones that do, usually only do so for financial gain. They cleverly brainwash the foreigners with all kinds of absurd beliefs, like they are handsome or somehow bigger/better than their Thai counterpart. 

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Most Thais living in the UK have to pay a NHS surcharge in order to use the NHS.

Not to get the vaccine shots or deal with any associated issues.

The UK government have said they want as many people as possible to get vaccinated, as a public health priority. They have a big population of illegals, no one knows exactly how many. A guy called Nigel Farage tried to count them but the boat he was in kept moving.

Edited by donnacha
  • Haha 1

I don't mind being forced to take it,But it must be  Moderna...Based on evidence from clinical trials, the Moderna vaccine was 94.1% effective at preventing laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 illness in people who received two doses who had no evidence of being previously infected. Yikessssssss 

Edited by Anthony1958
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

My country and many others give our taxpayer dollars to Thailand in the form of foreign aid packages. So what's your point?

Oh, and I'm sure it is well spent! I'm sure they are very thankful to your country! :jap: :thumbsup: How many will get vaccinated this year???

23 hours ago, portlandtree said:

But not for the chinese sinovac vsccine, ehy should we pay for sometjing that only works hslfbof the time ? Then if it dont work need to pay the secocd time 555 no way rosay! I'll wait for a different one that works

You may have to wait a long time .

For proof positive , if any vaccine works ...

12 hours ago, Neeranam said:

As retirees in Thailand, you get many benefits already that are not as easy for Thai retirees to Western countries. For example, some retirees here moan about keeping $25,000 in the bank, whilst Thai retirees in the USA must INVEST $500,000!

No such need in Europe 0 €

As for me, I have no problem to have a vaccination obligation to enter Thailand. I would not pay for it since my country social security system does.

But if they still ask people to quarantine, have covid-19 insurance and be tracked on their phone, then I will not come back, even vaccinated.

• Like 2