Mega-drama! Main wife doesn't accept "mia noi's" apology - only hard cash will do!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gawd ole pc plod gonna have to put a hell of a lot of motorists to help his Mia Noi pay that off.

Mega-drama! Main wife doesn't accept "mia noi's" apology - only hard cash will do!   Picture: Sanook   The talk of Thailand is now being referred to as not just a drama but a

Didn't we all know this would come down to money....because money is GOD in Thailand !

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And after paying the 300k will the mia noi get her husband? Or does he still have to stay with the first wife?

And does anybody ask him what he wants?

1: Hard to say, depends on the answer to question 2!

2: Hard to say, but I think I would get the hell out of Dodge city if I was him.

3: No, the lance corporal is not anybodies favorite at the movement and should sign up for some undercover work somewhere far away.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And after paying the 300k will the mia noi get her husband? Or does he still have to stay with the first wife?

Can't help but thinking it would be great if she has a 'small husband' and he tells the original husband to wait outside until he's finished each evening.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, webfact said:

She said earlier that she planned to sue for at least 300,000 baht.

There you go, it's only about the money. Rent owed I guess.

• Like 2