Phuket health chief moved to Chon Buri regional office

webfact

Phuket health chief moved to Chon Buri regional office

By The Phuket News

1613972134_1-org.jpg

Farewell, Dr Thant. Photo: PPHO

PHUKET: Dr Thanit Sermkaew, who has long served as the Chief of the Phuket Public Health Office (PPHO), has been officially transferred to take up a supervisor post at the Region 6 Health Provider office based in Chon Buri. 

The Region 6 Health Provider office is responsible for Ministry of Public Health responsibilities in eight provinces in the central and eastern part of the country, namely Chonburi, Rayong, Chanthaburi, Trat, Samut Prakan, Chachoengsao, Prachin Buri and Sa Kaeo.

After serving as the PPHO Chief for two years, including all throughout the COVID-19 pandemic so far, Dr Thanit is scheduled to report himself at the office in Chon Buri today (Feb 22). 

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-health-chief-moved-to-chon-buri-regional-office-79106.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-02-22

41 minutes ago, webfact said:

PHUKET: Dr Thanit Sermkaew, who has long served as the Chief of the Phuket Public Health Office (PPHO),

42 minutes ago, webfact said:

After serving as the PPHO Chief for two years, including all throughout the COVID-19 pandemic so far,

I don't consider a mere 2 years to be long service!  I worked for the government for 36 years and received a book token for my long service not a gold Buddha statue! ????

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, graemeaylward said:

I don't consider a mere 2 years to be long service!  I worked for the government for 36 years and received a book token for my long service not a gold Buddha statue! ????

I hope you used it wisely?

• Haha 1