Hunt on for cruel thug who tied cat to back of motorcycle in Lampang

webfact

Hunt on for cruel thug who tied cat to back of motorcycle in Lampang

8pm.jpg
Picture: Daily News

An internet hunt began after a post online of a man who had tied a cat to the back of his motorcycle in Lampang in the north of Thailand. 

Watchdog Thailand had been informed along with the local police but no one had yet been arrested. 

The man was wearing an orange shirt and shorts and was riding a red Honda Wave. 

The lampang plates were known.

It happened in the area of the Hang Chat Dan Road said the poster who commented that the man was nonchalant when confronted about the cruelty. 

Now netizens are demanding action and trying to track down the cat dragging miscreant. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-02-22
  • Sad 9

1 hour ago, trainman34014 said:

If he did that to my Cat then far worse would happen to him; cruelty to Animals is inexcusable !

But cruelty to animals happens alot in Thailand. When I first came to Thailand I was staying at a Thais house north of Chiang Mai and got up in the middle of the night to have a pee .And next to the toilet were two chickens hanging there still alive. I guess this was for the next day meal. So I pulled on their legs to end it quickly for them. The next day I asked them why they did this to the chickens  and they said it makes the meat more tender.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Keesters said:

Abuse of pets in this country is widespread. While this case is particularly atrocious I see/hear animal abuse every day. Dogs locked up in small areas. Never walked, never petted, just seen as another possession like a new car or iPhone to show others how rich they are as they can afford these luxuries. A country of animal lovers it isn't. 

I don't think the industrial level of animal farming and processing within the USA is any better. I say, it comes down to the need for more concern in both societies.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

what do you call hearding them into an abattoir, slitting their throats and slicing them up so you can eat them? that sounds cruel and inexcusable to me.

Alot faster and less cruel than dragging it behind him. Or is this the new sop for killing cats.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

what do you call hearding them into an abattoir, slitting their throats and slicing them up so you can eat them? that sounds cruel and inexcusable to me.

Eating them is the reason for their slaughter so it's OK.