Hunt on for cruel thug who tied cat to back of motorcycle in Lampang

webfact

11 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

what do you call hearding them into an abattoir, slitting their throats and slicing them up so you can eat them? that sounds cruel and inexcusable to me.

As a vegetarian and aspiring vegan I agree. This particular incident sounds like an awful fit of revenge for something on an animal.

18 hours ago, Solinvictus said:

I don't think the industrial level of animal farming and processing within the USA is any better. I say, it comes down to the need for more concern in both societies.

This article is about Thailand not USA. 

• Sad 1

It is conceivable that the cat was killed by passing traffic and he was doing a good deed by disposing of the carcass after the fact. Out of fear of contracting disease or squeamishness, he chose to pull it behind his motorcycle in order to minimize handling the carcass. Probably not how you or I would have handled it, but doesn't make the guy a "cruel thug." His only "crime" might turn out to be failure to consider the optics of what he was doing.

Edited by Gecko123

22 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

When he is caught, drag him behind a motorbike for a few kilometers to see how he likes it! 

Yes, then pour gasoline on his wounds and let it sting for awhile before tossing a lit match on him! ????

Edited by BobinBKK
Spelling

19 hours ago, Solinvictus said:

I don't think the industrial level of animal farming and processing within the USA is any better. I say, it comes down to the need for more concern in both societies.

Why are people like you so obsessed with what happens in the USA? GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP!!! ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Ok so i will ask your family how they feel if this would have been done to you after your death ? How do you think they will react ?? 

After I am dead  I don't care what you do. Why  in Satan's Name would you ask my Family?

You want to ask them ? 

You want me to get their Email address?  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pikasso said:

What "other side" could there be..... I can't conceive of a reason for such utter cruelty!

As most of the people responding realized, it was a joke, highlighting the one-sided power dynamic between motorcyclist and dead cat. 

If ever confused, check the reaction emojis under a comment.

On 2/22/2021 at 8:42 PM, Keesters said:

Abuse of pets in this country is widespread. While this case is particularly atrocious I see/hear animal abuse every day. Dogs locked up in small areas. Never walked, never petted, just seen as another possession like a new car or iPhone to show others how rich they are as they can afford these luxuries. A country of animal lovers it isn't. 

yep... a lot of them are Buddhist when it suits. Plastic Buddhists

On 2/23/2021 at 6:39 PM, digger70 said:

After I am dead  I don't care what you do. Why  in Satan's Name would you ask my Family?

You want to ask them ? 

You want me to get their Email address?  

So many qeustions , so little time ooooh the horror . Geuss you'r not getting my point . Taking my quote so serious but reacting to the story like nothing cares to you . 

• Haha 1