Change adress during ASQ?

Hi, 

I'm currently in my ASQ and according to what I've read here I'll receive some kind of document when my stay is finished. What's the purpose of this document, and, can I during my ASQ change the adress? The thing is, I did a couple of shady Booking.com bookings just to get my STV. Now, however, I've found my next place and I've made a reservation. ????

Thanks! 

On 2/22/2021 at 2:36 PM, aldriglikvid said:

Hi, 

I'm currently in my ASQ and according to what I've read here I'll receive some kind of document when my stay is finished. What's the purpose of this document, and, can I during my ASQ change the adress? The thing is, I did a couple of shady Booking.com bookings just to get my STV. Now, however, I've found my next place and I've made a reservation. ????

Thanks! 

No issues...  the ‘address’ was just a procedure put in place, pseudo track and tracing...

I can’t remember if your address goes on the release letter.

Just tell your ASQ that your onward address has changed. If the do put that on the release letter they can.

Its not as if they will prevent you from leaving ASQ etc.

The purpose of the release letter: I have not needed it for anything, however, there were reports of guys needing it for their extension of stay - thus, getting a correct address on it (if it has an address) may be a good idea. 

Don’t lose the letter, just incase its needed for your extension. 

I finished my time in ASQ on December 21st and have still not received my completion certificate.

The hotel told me I would receive it within 7 days but it never came. I contacted them and they said they would look into it but did nkt hear back from them.

I did my 90 day report last Thursday and it was not mentioned.

8 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

No issues...  the ‘address’ was just a procedure put in place, pseudo track and tracing...

I can’t remember if your address goes on the release letter.

Just tell your ASQ that your onward address has changed. If the do put that on the release letter they can.

Its not as if they will prevent you from leaving ASQ etc.

The purpose of the release letter: I have not needed it for anything, however, there were reports of guys needing it for their extension of stay - thus, getting a correct address on it (if it has an address) may be a good idea. 

Don’t lose the letter, just incase its needed for your extension. 

Thanks, brother. I submitted my change yesterday and I got an OK today. I'll remember to keep the note. 

On 2/27/2021 at 9:25 AM, mlkik said:

The hotel told me I would receive it within 7 days but it never came. I contacted them and they said they would look into it but did nkt hear back from them.

Memo to self - remember to refuse to leave without the completion certificate.

27 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:
5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

The hotel provides this document on check-out.... (for the vast majority of ppl at least).

And?  The poster hasn't got his and he's not the first to report the same.

The ‘poster’ (the Op) is still in ASQ, he won’t get it until he checks out, he’s not reported ‘not receiving the release document’.

One person has reported not receiving his, I’ve not read any reports of others not receiving theirs although its possible many haven't and not noticed. I received mine on checkout, most people will. 

14 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

The ‘poster’ (the Op) is still in ASQ, he won’t get it until he checks out, he’s not reported ‘not receiving the release document’.

You might note, my post was not quoting the OP, that's why I said 'the poster' - without looking back, I believe his name is Mlkik. He had left quarantine and had still not received his completion letter.

There was another thread on TV a couple of weeks ago where someone had also not received their letter - the fact that you didn't read it doesn't make it incorrect.

If you're going to continually try to find fault with other people's posts, you'd be well advised to get your facts straight.

Archived