COVID19 visa extensions

4 minutes ago, kraxlhuber said:

My retirement extension expires soon, is there an grace periode again, say to April 2021?

Looks to me many foreigners have returned permanently home?>

It's not a grace period.

Obtain a 60 day "covid extension"

Currently available if you apply prior to end of March however many think the covid extensions will continue ongoing till situation changes.

16 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

It's not a grace period.

Obtain a 60 day "covid extension"

Currently available if you apply prior to end of March however many think the covid extensions will continue ongoing till situation changes.

Currently available until end of May - that is, you must make an application end of March for a stay until late May. Almost certain to be extended further since it's unlikely borders will reopen end of May or June. 

17 minutes ago, TheFreqFlyer said:

Currently available until end of May - that is, you must make an application end of March for a stay until late May. Almost certain to be extended further since it's unlikely borders will reopen end of May or June. 

That's exactly what I stated..."if you apply prior till end of March".....

Don't focus on your granted permission of stay date, rather that currently extensions will be issued prior to end of march

13 minutes ago, thaiger843 said:

What is a recommended reason to check on the Covid 19 extension of stay form which has been successful for others?

Think one of them basically states "covid situation". The io may even point to box to tick/cross. Don't stress. 

On 2/22/2021 at 8:35 PM, DrJack54 said:

Don't focus on your granted permission of stay date, rather that currently extensions will be issued prior to end of march

thks kraxlhober

On 2/22/2021 at 8:35 PM, DrJack54 said:

my current extension is xpiring july 6, when can/shoud I extend again (via Agency if still avaiable  /possible?)

I heard there is a crackdown of that route

30 minutes ago, kraxlhuber said:

thks kraxlhober

my current extension is xpiring july 6, when can/shoud I extend again (via Agency if still avaiable  /possible?)

I heard there is a crackdown of that route

What is your current extension based on.

Clearly not a 60 day covid extension. How did you obtain that extension. 

How did you last enter Thailand also when. Meaning visa exempt or tourist visa or....?

There is no crackdown on using an agent.

You need outline history to obtain accurate information.

On 2/26/2021 at 9:37 PM, DrJack54 said:

@kraxlhubersorry missed your earlier post. How long do you wish to remain Thailand. If it's only till April then apply for 60 day covid extension prior to your current permission of stay ends.

Good luck.

I have an extension of my retirement  until july.

Iam not exactly worried right now as I have plenty of time.

FYI, my extension was procured through the Pattaya immigration, but now no more??

Seems to me that  procurement has expired, an natura death, cannot go, cannot stay, no borderrun no flight to Penang or Singapore to get new O visa, noflight to home country, I just wait and see.

Archived